What shite parts of your clubs stadium would you donate to Queens Park so they can build a Frankenstadium

17 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

The best bits are:

Three covered terracings from Arbroath; the pie stall at Ochilview; bridies at Forfar; the match programme at Clyde; the bar at Stirling Albion; the toilets at Falkirk.

You can keep the rest.

I think your definition of 'best' needs refinement.

6 hours ago, ellichtie said:

Yous can have all of our weird glory-hunting fans who’ve only appeared in the past few years.

Yeah, can’t wait to be back in L2 playing in front of 400-500 “real fans”.

The weird thing is being unhappy with people turning out to support the team. Personally I couldn’t give a flying feck if someone has been a fan for 50 years or 50 days.

19 hours ago, Tattie36 said:

Yeah, can’t wait to be back in L2 playing in front of 400-500 “real fans”.

The weird thing is being unhappy with people turning out to support the team. Personally I couldn’t give a flying feck if someone has been a fan for 50 years or 50 days.

I 100% agree with you! Just making an admittedly shite joke about QP having low crowds.

Edited by ellichtie

On 11/03/2023 at 15:05, Hampden Diehard said:

Nah. That's a bizarre comparison that doesn't really work. We've elbowed bought our way into the twilight zone of those who orbit below the Premier and it's not going down well.

FTFY. ta.

On 11/03/2023 at 20:56, Hampden Diehard said:

The best bits are:

Three covered terracings from Arbroath; the pie stall at Ochilview; bridies at Forfar; the match programme at Clyde; the bar at Stirling Albion; the toilets at Falkirk.

You can keep the rest.

I agree we should have the pie stall at Ochilview but only if it is manned by the hyper fast checkout staff from Aldi. Otherwise you need to start queuing the week before in order to get served before the game ends!  I think I had a 45min wait to get served at one game! Mind you I did get a cracking view of an Eze headed goal so not all bad.

16 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Is this local knowledge or personal experience? 

Its knowledge I gleaned from the recent Clap thread in the General Nonsense section of P&B.

What an educational website this is!

• 1 month later...

We could gie them that weird portacabin thingy nobody knows what it is for that appeared at the road side of Starks Park.  Also if we break up all the shit concrete in the railway stand allowing us to put in a safe standing area, they could have it to build a rockery or something.

Why the hell did QP, who have ambitions of going up to the Premiershit build tiny stands at lesser Humpdump?  1600 capacity or something.  It seems a very Rovers thing to do (nae thought into it).

The sand at the balmoral stadium. Feel like messaging Moorhouse with a bill for new trainers after my ones got trashed due to the wet flooding on the sand at the Hamilton game