What shite parts of your clubs stadium would you donate to Queens Park so they can build a Frankenstadium

12 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

I would ban them from the top flight until they had a ground that was compliant. An absolute farce that needs curtailed.

According to a couple of posts on PnB (and thus, they must be troo) our 1000 seat megastadium is actually compliant. As utterly absurd and ridiculous as that is, unless the rest of you duds develop some consistency, we'll soon find out.

10 hours ago, RigaTONi said:

Starve them of anything and everything I say, til they're bled dry and we can all rejoice when the failing financial experiment end comes to a crashing end.

To be fair, it's actually a youth development experiment if you have a good look at what's really going on. But that's an aside.

Look at our team, not one ageing ex-Premier dud in sight. We've sold the only guy with any discernible top league experience and haven't bought big at all. True, there's little quality amongst the rest of the division which has helped immensely, but Coyle has done an outstanding job. We're not firing as much into the playing budget as people would like to think.

Edited by Hampden Diehard

16 hours ago, jagfox said:

The Firhill Bing. 

We'll need that for when we qualify for the Champions League and have to build a new stand over there. I'd give them that 80s-looking office block at the left side of the main stand, always hated looking at that.