The Caley πŸ”΅πŸ”΄ πŸ¦… v Falkirk πŸ”΅βšͺ️

36 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Right. Β I would imagine County would take something similar. Β  It’s a laughable kick off time, and anyone who goes should be applauded. Β Of course, the Highland teams always get last dibs on the reasonable kick off quotient. Β I have every sympathy with ICT fans, and would do if none of you bothered going.

Yeah, I think County would be about the same too. Though maybe as it’s been 13 years since the last one (Scottish Cup one anyway) that may well bring additional fans which a bit more novelty factor.

The kick off time doesn’t really bother me. It can’t be a Saturday 3pm so whatever time it’s on it isn’t going to be great. My view on it is that this could be the last cup semi final in 10-20 years, even maybe more, so one early morning trying to arrange childcare etc isn’t a big deal to me. Totally understand why others would feel differently. Plus with the pretty ridiculous ticket prices added on to that it’s never going to get your day trippers heading along.

7 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

Yes, but according to ICT's Twitter feed the tickets only went on sale at 10.00am this morning. Around the time that you posted, I'm guessing?

Tickets have been on sale since Wednesday.

4 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

Tickets have been on sale since Wednesday.

Β APRIL 2, 2023
Β 
Β ICTFC MEDIA

Tickets & Official Coach Travel for our Scottish Cup Semi-Final v Falkirk will go on General Sale from 10am tomorrow (Monday 3rd April) and purchases can be made both in-store at Caledonian Stadium and online viaΒ ictfc.tickethour.co.uk

Supporters can buy up to 8 tickets per person

It is important to note that Section F1 in the East Stand is the defined singing section for those who want to join in with Section 94 and other ICT groups.

Limited official return bus travel to and from Hampden from Caledonian Stadium will also be available on a first come first served basis both in-store and online.

Return bus travel will cost Β£28 for season ticket holders and Β£30 for non-season ticket holders, with under 16’s free of charge.*

21 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:
Β APRIL 2, 2023
Β 
Β ICTFC MEDIA

Tickets & Official Coach Travel for our Scottish Cup Semi-Final v Falkirk will go on General Sale from 10am tomorrow (Monday 3rd April) and purchases can be made both in-store at Caledonian Stadium and online viaΒ ictfc.tickethour.co.uk

Supporters can buy up to 8 tickets per person

It is important to note that Section F1 in the East Stand is the defined singing section for those who want to join in with Section 94 and other ICT groups.

Limited official return bus travel to and from Hampden from Caledonian Stadium will also be available on a first come first served basis both in-store and online.

Return bus travel will cost Β£28 for season ticket holders and Β£30 for non-season ticket holders, with under 16’s free of charge.*

General sale today, yes. Still been on sale since Wednesday.

13 hours ago, TheScarf said:

We've sold 200 apparently.

5 hours ago, TheScarf said:

9000 is the latest figure I’ve heard we’ve sold.Β 

I've purchased two tickets and I'm happy to share.

@SandyCromarty, if you don't have a lunch, I'd be humbled if you'd be my guestΒ 

Β