The Caley 🔵🔴 🦅 v Falkirk 🔵⚪️

3 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

We're clearly losing here.  Absolutely flying in the league above our out of form opponents.  Fucking excellent.

This is giving me the fear as well. Going into it at worst winning 6 out of the last 7 and Falkirk stumbling against part-time jobbers. Got the feeling of a bad result coming for us.

Teams at this level generally don't go on 8-9 game winning runs.

14 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

Has it? He still shouldn’t be getting a new contract with us.

I wouldn't disagree with you but it's a brave board who lets someone go after seven league wins in a row and the possibility of a cup final, plus whatever emerges from (highly likely) play-off involvement.

3 minutes ago, KirkieRR said:

I wouldn't disagree with you but it's a brave board who lets someone go after seven league wins in a row and the possibility of a cup final, plus whatever emerges from (highly likely) play-off involvement.

I don't think it would be a brave decision. He was appointed to get us promoted and if he hasn't achieved that by the end of the campaign he has failed in his objectives. I honestly wouldn't want him to get a new contract even if we do someone end up in, and winning the playoffs, but I would completely understand why he would still be here if we are in the Premiership next season.

I don't judge on cup competitions. It is a bonus, a bloody good one granted, and it had brought in much needed finances to the club but we are also extremely lucky to still be in the competition as it is. 

1 hour ago, SouthStander1876 said:

I've never seen 2 sets of fans go into a cup semi, both this convinced they'll lose

Is that not just how Scottish football works? The 2 bigots and their fans are always massively overconfident and us diddies level that out by having 0 confidence in your team picking up a win 

12 hours ago, PB1994 said:

I don't think it would be a brave decision. He was appointed to get us promoted and if he hasn't achieved that by the end of the campaign he has failed in his objectives. I honestly wouldn't want him to get a new contract even if we do someone end up in, and winning the playoffs, but I would completely understand why he would still be here if we are in the Premiership next season.

I don't judge on cup competitions. It is a bonus, a bloody good one granted, and it had brought in much needed finances to the club but we are also extremely lucky to still be in the competition as it is. 

ditto john McGlynn and Falkirk FC

25 minutes ago, lanky_ffc said:

Our drop-off in form post-Dunfermline at EEP has been really worrying. Would take a repeat of the 2015 semi but I fear ICT won't be as frivolous with their chances as Hibs were.

Or that our defending will be as good either on current form