The Caley 🔵🔴 🦅 v Falkirk 🔵⚪️

36 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

Less than 50 Falkirk tickets left in the north stand now so should sell out. Over 8,000 Falkirk tickets sold overall 

As I said earlier there does seem more enthusiasm from Falkirk fans for the game if their ticket uptake is anything to go by.

That could go either way for the Falkirk team.

8 hours ago, FFC 1876 said:

I'm worried about Mckay facing the team that let him go. He's been much better this season but it's a different ball game playing against Billy Mckay.

You are always worried. 

9 hours ago, RiG said:

Kai Kennedy against Wallace Duffy will be watched through my fingers. 

IMO Kennedy will play as a number 10 with Morrison and Burrell up top. 

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Its just a shame some of that #NavyBluePound will ultimately find its way to the pockets of the Bigot Sisters. 

Isn't it a fact that more money will be generated by their attendance than ours?

11,000 as against 51,000 and all split four ways?

14 minutes ago, MulsonFFC said:

Quite liking the ICT chat here is mostly about Kennedy (who is in good form), Morrison is due a big performance so hopefully little attention on him and he bags a couple.

Aye, I’m quite sure The Caley staff haven’t bothered looking into any other Falkirk players apart than Kennedy…

Edited by PB1994

There's some semi final chat on the latest edition of The Wyness Shuffle podcast which is out now featuring Bairns input from the Falkirk Daft podcast.

Links in the embedded Tweet below:

Edited by RiG

11 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

They're still technically getting half of our gate though. f**k them. 

So you would prefer not getting half their 51,000 attendance gate money, fair enough as obviously Falkirk are filthy rich and don't need the money.

For me Caley will be more than happy with that extra income.

Charlie Trafford jobbing about the place setting up goals for the opposition, Jake Mulraney actually creating a goal, and carthorses like Darren Mccauley and Jordan White being allowed to grace the Hampden turf in the famous red and blue... Did this game actually happen?

Edited by Stephen Malkmus

Thing I remember about that match was that Rooney had a torrid game against Mulraney and Chalmers free kick was our one real chance.  Watching it back I remember thinking how did the keeper get it, watching that if the keeper hadn't got it you'd be asking questions.

Darren Macaulay now plays for Essendon Royals, who I genuinely thought were an Aussie Rules team.

2 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Charlie Trafford jobbing about the place setting up goals for the opposition, Jake Mulraney actually creating a goal, and carthorses like Darren Mccauley and Jordan White being allowed to grace the Hampden turf in the famous red and blue... Did this game actually happen?

We were never winning against Hertz with John 'Robbo' Robertson in our dugout.