Rangers v Celtic - Scottish Cup Semi Final

AJF

10 minutes ago, AJF said:

We’ve long since accepted we are pish. It’s Celtic fans that are saying they are better than what they’ve produced in these matches recently.

We don’t have to be that good to beat you tbf, we just have to keep leaning on Tavernier till the point he inevitably goes to sleep.

Its worked in every game we have played so far this season.

8 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

We don’t have to be that good to beat you tbf, we just have to keep leaning on Tavernier till the point he inevitably goes to sleep.

It’s worked in every game we have played so far this season.

You’re trying too hard.

9 minutes ago, AJF said:

You’re trying too hard.

Not really mate, about 7 or 8 of our goals against Rangers have come from exploiting your captains defensive weaknesses.

Your tactic is to sit on McGregor to stop him dictating play which of course impacts how well we play but the goals are coming mostly from the above, that’s what you need to stop.

Your manager and captain need to try harder

Edited by Jinky67

7 minutes ago, Ewanandmoreagain said:

Do not worry I will be gone at the end of the season !

I don’t think so, there is a stark contrast between him and Abada who will be gone. Jota seems to have completely immersed himself so I think we get another season from both Jota and CCV 

25 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I don’t think so, there is a stark contrast between him and Abada who will be gone. Jota seems to have completely immersed himself so I think we get another season from both Jota and CCV 

If CCV comes back from surgery the same player,I think Kobayashi will make an impact next season.

19 hours ago, Henrik's tongue said:

That’s the first and third placed teams though mate. 

He needs to be doing it against them.

Granted but he can't do everything by himself, I mean if he was stinking the place up when others were doing well in those games it would be noteworthy but when the whole teams been shit and outplayed in those games i struggle to blame him as an individual.