Binos -vs- Sons - Episode 7

6 minutes ago, THE CHOSEN SON said:

That’s a strange line up. Can only imagine it’s Love in behind McLean or vice versa - unless we’re going 442?

Looking at the bench I’m not really sure he could’ve cobbled together much else. That weak as piss bench is actually giving me the fear, the only guy worth bringing on is a perma broken Declan Byrne.

11 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Looking at the bench I’m not really sure he could’ve cobbled together much else. That weak as piss bench is actually giving me the fear, the only guy worth bringing on is a perma broken Declan Byrne.

Aye I didn’t actually realise Byrne wasn’t fully fit yet. I don’t look at the preview on our shite website these days.

4 yellows for the Sons. Not 1 was deserved. Ref missed head knocks on Love, an off the ball incident and a high boot on Lynas. Same things Stirling players are doing without punishment and we're getting booked. As poor a referee as I've seen. Absolutely garbage.

I really hope they show that incident in the highlights. It looked horrendous in real time, never mind if you played it back slowed down.

That was a genuinely one of the most baffling halves of refereeing you’ll see. It’s a shame because we looked comfortable at 1 up. Stirling seem to score a lot from corners and we needed half time by the end.

No chance we finish with 11 men here.

Ref also booked Brett Long for trying to get the match ball after the ball boy threw him another one - which isn’t allowed if you’re not doing multi ball

Edited by FifeSons

2 minutes ago, BallochSonsFan said:

4 yellows for the Sons. Not 1 was deserved. Ref missed head knocks on Love, an off the ball incident and a high boot on Lynas. Same things Stirling players are doing without punishment and we're getting booked. As poor a referee as I've seen. Absolutely garbage.

Didn’t see the off the ball one, would love to see that one back too. People criticise refs a lot, but this one has been beyond belief.

2 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

Didn’t see the off the ball one, would love to see that one back too. People criticise refs a lot, but this one has been beyond belief.

Obviously haven't seen anything, but that type of ref can give a straight red for a clean tackle. Both sides better watch themselves.

1 minute ago, WC Boggs said:

Obviously haven't seen anything, but that type of ref can give a straight red for a clean tackle. Both sides better watch themselves.

I'll be amazed if there isn't a red in this. Above all else we have half the team walking a tightrope. 

3 minutes ago, WC Boggs said:

It’s been beyond belief.

Stirling looked to get a lift from the goal, we were definitely needing half time. Which is a shame because we looked pretty comfortable until then.

Edited by FifeSons