June fixtures

Merkie84

2 hours ago, Ayr23 said:

The SFA apparently knocked back 500 tickets according to the Norwegian FA. I’m on 18 points and I’m confident of getting one tomorrow. The number of tickets actually goes into the 18 pointers.

I wonder if they were looking to increase the away allocation above 5% for both games. 

On 14/04/2023 at 15:22, AndyDD said:

19 for me, so even more of a squeeze! My partner's on 15 so, she's going to struggle, but we've had that issue before and managed to get home end ticket so, awk I'm sure it'll be fine. 

If not, well, that'll be a her problem.  

Looking forward to it as well, should be some trip. 

7A1B173C-C29D-4ECE-91F6-E3D6D9D81479.thumb.jpeg.88a7c2dd124545b25aae6e7a2b27ce9e.jpeg6FC09322-7C18-4B29-BAE7-31D2D7E50589.thumb.jpeg.aedb52c2f993ba4c9889dac2ae8b710f.jpeg

I’d act quickly if you’re wanting home end

Edited by PSJ.84

Got mine today at 10am on the dot. Can’t wait for it! An absolutely massive game. I’ll still be on 18 points after it though because the Belgium game falls off after Norway. Hoping this France friendly is happening as it would be the only other away game I can get to this year. 

Did anyone manage to get any of the Norway home tickets that supposedly went on sale this morning? We have one guy in our group looking for a home end due to lack of SSC points but he had no luck.

Edited by TeeMan

Scott McKenna came off injured after 30 minutes in Nottingham Forest's game away to Liverpool.

It'll be firmed up I think in the next day or two. There was talk about a collar bone so I guess x-rays and scans will firm everything up in the next day or two but it obviously didn't look great. You as local journalists, you know exactly what he's like so for him to walk off as he did doesn't look great but like I said the next couple of days will determine what's what with him.

Steve Cooper

https://youtu.be/8ml8KDj6eRE?t=338

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Donathan said:

About a month out from these fixtures now. How’s the injury situation looking? 

Not too bad I'd say. Some English Championship players finished the season injured such as Jacob Brown, Ross Stewart, Grant Hanley and Kenny McLean so it's hard to know where they're at. Of our regular players the main doubts seem to be around Scott McKenna, Grant Hanley and long term absentee Craig Gordon.

image.thumb.png.27736bbbde80169d6b017ab9130c9baf.png

* Last Game denotes the last time the player in question was in a matchday squad even if they didn't play any minutes.

As mentioned elsewhere Jack Hendry has been playing minutes for Club Brugge's reserve team Club NXT and although not a regular member of the Scotland team I believe Calvin Ramsay is back in training but is expected to be focusing on being ready for Liverpool next season.

Edited by 2426255

1 hour ago, dundeefc1783 said:

Hopefully McTominay can get some game time before end of season 

If not, I wonder if there’s an argument to start Gilmour over him. Hard to drop the player who scored four goals in the last double header but Gilmour was left out due to not getting a game for his club and has now played his way back into form and by that same argument, maybe he should get the start.

Hendry in for Hanley seems obvious.

Gunn

Porteous-Hendry-Tierney

Hickey-Gilmour/McT-McGregor-Robbo

McGinn-Adams-Christie

McTominay should at least benefit from being in training until FA Cup final day on 3rd June, 2 weeks before the Norway game.

I have nothing to back it up other than a throwaway comment from the commentator in one of the Norway games in March but apparently they're good from set pieces so I'd like him in the team for some extra height if anything.

1 hour ago, Pie Of The Month said:

McTominay should at least benefit from being in training until FA Cup final day on 3rd June, 2 weeks before the Norway game.

I have nothing to back it up other than a throwaway comment from the commentator in one of the Norway games in March but apparently they're good from set pieces so I'd like him in the team for some extra height if anything.

Tierney and McTominay to take out their star men in the training and the FA cup final respectively