Celtic v Rangers April 8th

12 minutes ago, KirkieRR said:

And I quote: Rangers and Celtic fans can goad each other in here in this specially designated area. Keep it out of the main forum please, nobody else is interested!

Not sure how this thread being where it is would impact on you, junior forum for your pish. 

4 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Not sure how this thread being where it is would impact on you, junior forum for your pish. 

Just showing you around, old fellow. Yes, the shouty presence of Old Firm lovebirds does rather cast a shadow over the main forum, hence your own escape room, a facility no one else has. And shame on you, sir, for being snooty about the juniors (this just in - the juniors barely exist any more). You must be middle-class...

2 hours ago, KirkieRR said:

D'you know, that's the first time I've ever been mistaken for middle class. Or Tory. I'd like to know how you reached those conclusions. Actually, no I wouldn't.

My point stands, this is the wrong place for the thread. And here's another reason why; every squabble you two lovebird clubs have in public makes everyone else dislike you more.

I'm away for a bath.

You’re wrong. Simple as that.

Roaster Junior fan aside, will be interesting to see if Mooy, Hatate or Taylor will start. The latter two still yet to train this week but I have the confidence in our squad to deal with it even if all 3 are out even though we weren't really at the races against County. Still have question marks over Bernabei myself but a game like this might show what level he is really at.

3 hours ago, KirkieRR said:

And I quote: Rangers and Celtic fans can goad each other in here in this specially designated area. Keep it out of the main forum please, nobody else is interested!

That section of the forum is now as redundant as your opinion on where our match threads should live 

5 hours ago, kennie makevin said:

Let's agree that Old Firm fans are welcome to post anywhere and on any topic and the rest of us are free to continue to us the term Old Firm as the collective name for the toxic twosome. 

I’d prefer to be called the toxic twosome rather than the old firm tbh.

2 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Yet, I imagine the excitement in your house for this weekend's Celtic fixture will be at just the same level as it was when you played Rangers pre-2012.

So, the Old Firm is alive and well.

You imagine wrong. I’d quite happily never play the cheating fucks again. But they’re there and you can only pish with the dick you’ve got.

The old firm died with this mob’s predecessors.

4 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

You imagine wrong. I’d quite happily never play the cheating fucks again. But they’re there and you can only pish with the dick you’ve got.

The old firm died with this mob’s predecessors.

Nah.

Celtic fans had two choices.

One: Treat Sevco like Partick Thistle and move on. Old Firm left behind.

Two: Obsess over Sevco just like Oldco. Old Firm intact.

That Celtic fans have tried to have their cake and eat it is unsurprising, but stupid.

1 minute ago, VincentGuerin said:

Nah.

Celtic fans had two choices.

One: Treat Sevco like Partick Thistle and move on. Old Firm left behind.

Two: Obsess over Sevco just like Oldco. Old Firm intact.

That Celtic fans have tried to have their cake and eat it is unsurprising, but stupid.

Some might have but not me.

This weeks obsession in my house involves chocolate eggs that I’m trying to stop my 4 year old son from devouring simultaneously, my daughters latest brownie badges and my Mrs rabbiting on about booking a holiday. They all hate football - the fuds.

They play at the same stadium, wear the same colours, it’s the same morons who supported the old club. 

It’s Rangers. It’s the Old Firm.

2 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

They play at the same stadium, wear the same colours, it’s the same morons who supported the old club. 

It’s Rangers. It’s the Old Firm.

You forgot the liquidation event.