Annan v Dumbarton 8/4/23

6 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Brett Long has put in one of the best performances I've seen from a keeper in that half. Annan should genuinely be about 8 or 9 up. 

If that last sentence is accurate, and I've no doubt that it will be, then the remainder of this season is in danger of turning into a footballing crisis of frightening proportions.  It's sad beyond anger.

5 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

If that last sentence is accurate, and I've no doubt that it will be, then the remainder of this season is in danger of turning into a footballing crisis of frightening proportions.  It's sad beyond anger.

I think Jan's being quite conservative.

17 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

There should be a conversation about the manager’s position.

Anyone at Annan know if they will be likely to stream the playoff semi? If this ends up being the tie. Tbf, the way things are going, we may well finish third, so the second leg (which is the one I’m going to) would be away.

Edited by FifeSons