Aberdeen v Kilmarnock

4 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

What would happen to the global economy if Elon Musk did this and it came up? Could William Hill's pay out?

Something to ponder.

That would require Kilmarnock beating Aberdeen. 

Which won't happen. 

As you were. 

10 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

Pretty sure that's right.

Very surprised to hear that it was his first ever red card. Given his 'robust' style, I'd have thought he'd been sent off before but apparently not.

He'll be a miss but I'm hoping that Killie's horrendous away form continues. Any win will do. 

Shinnie is usually the master of getting booked but avoiding a red card. I was surprised to see him steaming in like that late in the game on a booking.

Is Barron available to step in for Shinnie? Would be a good game for him to show what he's all about. 

McKenzie banned for Killie or did they get an appeal in? He often does well against us. 

Hope the sickeningly respectful love-in between the managers ends in an argument escalating to a fist fight. 

10 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

I don’t know why. All you’ve got to worry about is the ref adding stupid time on at the end due to VAR and you not getting home in time for your tea.

banker home win unfortunately.

I've been following them for 60 years...more disappointments than I've had hot dinners.

4 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

I've been following them for 60 years...more disappointments than I've had hot dinners.

I can guarantee us Killie fans have had more disappointments than you. 

15 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Couldn't go today. Listening to sportsound on the drive up the road and it sounds like we've been shite?

I wouldn't go that far. Gave a bit too much ecouragement to Killie in the last 5 mins of the half for my liking. Other than that though we've been clearly the better team without really putting huge pressure on them. Average would be a better description than shite.

1 minute ago, Illgresi said:

I wouldn't go that far. Gave a bit too much ecouragement to Killie in the last 5 mins of the half for my liking. Other than that though we've been clearly the better team without really putting huge pressure on them. Average would be a better description than shite.

Willie Miller suggesting otherwise.

Said McInnes will be delighted with them being the better side and Aberdeen fans will be worried.

1 minute ago, Merkland Red said:

Willie Miller suggesting otherwise.

Said McInnes will be delighted with them being the better side and Aberdeen fans will be worried.

They were certainly the better team for the last 5 minutes.

19 minutes ago, Fide said:

I can guarantee us Killie fans have had more disappointments than you. 

Depends what age you are and how long you've been supporting them. And what you class as a disappointment.

1 minute ago, Frank Grimes said:

2-0 :thumsup2

Shame about Hearts, I was hoping they could get a result today against our main rivals for 3rd 

They are getting a result. Not just the one you were looking for...