The Caley 🔵🔴 🦅 v Arbroath 🔥🐟

10 hours ago, scottbamby said:

If we win this, I might start actually believing we can somehow make the playoffs.

It’s the hope that kills you 

With Dodds you expect the worst and hope for the best.

Edited by SandyCromarty

9 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

With Dodds you expect the worst and hope for the best.

You haven't lost a game in the last five albeit with only two wins but you held Dundee yesterday so I'm expecting Tuesday will be a tough game for us.

He’s a The Caley fan.

11 hours ago, ExiledLichtie said:

Dreading it.  Of all the managers in the league, Dodds seems to know how to play us best.  Fully expecting the game to be a crime against football.

You haven't lost a game in the last five albeit with only two wins but you held Dundee yesterday so I'm expecting Tuesday will be a tough game for us.

3 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Last seven but Inverness are a formidable opponent. We are much improved all over park but still lacking goals. Set plays and corners seem to be our best hope. 

2 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

I note that you are using Scott Allan as a sub over most games, is he off the pace these days or is there some other reason?

He was out injured for a good while, and then with our form in the last few months, I think he's struggling to get back into the team.  See Dylan Tait.  The team is playing well, has a good balance, so I imagine the management doesn't want to disrupt things too much.