The Caley 🔵🔴 🦅 v Arbroath 🔥🐟

23 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Supporters bus of 50 heading up 

That’ll be one of the larger away supports there’s been at the TCS this season. 

18 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

That’ll be one of the larger away supports there’s been at the TCS this season. 

I’d imagine we will have around 70 Up for it. Which shows the team still have the backing of the support even though this season has been complete dug shit.

Will Caley be streaming it for the supporters who can’t make it up? 

18 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

I’d imagine we will have around 70 Up for it. Which shows the team still have the backing of the support even though this season has been complete dug shit.

I don’t think we’ve been streaming this season. Someone mare ITK will be able to confirm or deny. 

23 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I don’t think we’ve been streaming this season. Someone mare ITK will be able to confirm or deny. 

Fairly sure we haven't streamed anything. We don't even have highlights for some of the home / away games and instead are reliant on using other teams footage to show goals.

3 minutes ago, RiG said:

Fairly sure we haven't streamed anything. We don't even have highlights for some of the home / away games and instead are reliant on using other teams footage to show goals.

Why are ICT so bad at this stuff?  I know your own fans complain about this too, and I mind during the covid seasons, the ICT stream was flat out the worst streaming service in the championship.  

Just now, ExiledLichtie said:

Why are ICT so bad at this stuff?  I know your own fans complain about this too, and I mind during the covid seasons, the ICT stream was flat out the worst streaming service in the championship.  

Because Scot Gardiner doesn’t care about that stuff.

1 hour ago, lichtie23 said:

If you iptv you’ll be able to watch it on the pixellot camera…

1 hour ago, ExiledLichtie said:

Oh I dunno the in game tracking of the linesmans bald napper was a highlight in fairness.

29 minutes ago, RiG said:

Oh I dunno the in game tracking of the linesmans bald napper was a highlight in fairness.

Our first game up at yours that season The camera missed our only goal by panning back to the centre circle as Bobby linn broke down the left wing. 

27 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

I'm so used to being able to stream games (either legally or otherwise), and if a paid stream is available, Im happy to give the clubs money, that's its come as quite a shock that streaming isnt available for a key midweek game!  I just assumed it would be available.

You shouldn't be, Scot Gardiner railed against streaming recently in an interview on the wireless so it's no surprise that he isn't expediting remote access.