The El Sackio Derby - Part Deux

5 hours ago, Leith Green said:

I havent read or listened to anything he says for months - hes just another slaver who will probably play unfit midfielders in centre half or something else bold on Saturday.......

Aye same here, he really is a fucking clown. 

11 hours ago, Leith Green said:

I havent read or listened to anything he says for months - hes just another slaver who will probably play unfit midfielders in centre half or something else bold on Saturday.......

***DISCLAIMER***

The following post may be quoted back at me over the weekend much to my embarrassment 

****DISCLAIMER ENDS***

In years gone by I'd get increasingly worried about a Derby, particular given the shitshow and alleged issues in the squad, and the mini-renaissance Hibs have had since the double-derby-defeat. However, things like this make me feel pretty confident! 😂😂

On 11/04/2023 at 20:24, Dons_1988 said:

Absolutely. 

All that’s happened here is that 3rd is possible for us now. Momentum is great but it doesn’t take much to turn that ship round 180 degrees. If we don’t turn up on Friday and hearts win this then I’d almost say we’ve fucked it already. 

One of these weekends where I think that, regardless of what players and coaches say, a lot of it for Hearts is based on a game we're not playing in.

If Aberdeen win on Friday night, it puts Hearts under a level of pressure I can't see the team responding well to just now.

If Aberdeen lose, suddenly everything swings back in our favour by the time we get out of bed on Saturday morning and there's a massive incentive to go and win with next week's fixtures.

Naismith has put out a couple of encouraging interviews so it'll be interesting if we play with a bit more freedom. 

I thought hibs were the better team for the first 60 minutes last time without worrying us hugely. Think it'll be whichever shite midfield is less shite that will win this.

10 hours ago, Aylo vanal said:

Naismith has put out a couple of encouraging interviews so it'll be interesting if we play with a bit more freedom. 

I have to say, I thought his last interview was like a peak Lee Johnson one, talking about how Snoddy is his mate but its better if hes not around.......

Season 4 Andy GIF by The Office

Saturday is 2 managers trying to out bullshit each other imv............

15 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

One of these weekends where I think that, regardless of what players and coaches say, a lot of it for Hearts is based on a game we're not playing in.

If Aberdeen win on Friday night, it puts Hearts under a level of pressure I can't see the team responding well to just now.

If Aberdeen lose, suddenly everything swings back in our favour by the time we get out of bed on Saturday morning and there's a massive incentive to go and win with next week's fixtures.

Think that’s probably accurate. 

2 hours ago, Leith Green said:

I have to say, I thought his last interview was like a peak Lee Johnson one, talking about how Snoddy is his mate but its better if hes not around.......

I think he's spoken really well in general, but he did get flustered with the Snodgrass questions. I think reading between the lines he's obviously been told to beat it because he's not been a good influence, but Naismith doesn't want to chuck him under the bus. 

20 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

I think he's spoken really well in general, but he did get flustered with the Snodgrass questions. I think reading between the lines he's obviously been told to beat it because he's not been a good influence, but Naismith doesn't want to chuck him under the bus. 

Im just disappointed hes not in your midfield on Saturday, really..............

Spoiler

i know, he was suspended anyway

Just now, Leith Green said:

Im just disappointed hes not in your midfield on Saturday, really..............

Hide contents

i know, he was suspended anyway

As much as I'm glad he's out given recent form, I have no real faith in our midfield. Could be Robbie hampering them, but Devlin aside I don't know who you can trust.

3 hours ago, Leith Green said:

I think he dealt with it well tbh, it's not like he's gonna come out and say he's a w**k and disrupted the dressing room.

Whether Snodgrass did or not he is suspended for 2 games and has a few games left on his contract so no brained who is leaving. 

I'm not sure they are pals tbh, someone posted RS wouldn't of played under Naismith anyway. 

Anyway unlike a hubby to spot the negative in a Hearts context, he appears to want away from the safe,rigid boring football we've been watching.