Livingston vs St Johnstone - Saturday 15 April 2023

This is the most relegation-looking performance in a big game as you can expect to see.

I know there’s a persistent argument that there’s no one at the club to sack Davidson so nothing will change, but it’s fairly obvious things are sour and Callum can no longer get a performance out of the squad. No matter how disinterested the owners are, they aren’t stupid and will not want a relegation and the financial implications that entails.

If Utd get their second win in a row, alarm bells must be ringing.

4-5 points above 3 clubs at the bottom is still a decent advantage in a relegation scrap, as long as we have someone in place who can get the squad motivated and shape us to stand a chance of picking up points.

I think this might be it for Callum.

10 hours ago, The Marly said:

I'm taking a day off from the football today.  Going to watch the horse racing. 

St Johnstone weren't at the races today.................................................sorry couldn't resist.

Anderson chasing and pressing all game, and sets up Nouble with our opener, who'd have thought it.

Bitter sweet win (needed Hearts to take something against Hibs but they fecked it), playing far better than we have the last 2 weeks, when we go with an attacking set up and put pressure on the opposition. Nouble plays so much better with Anderson on the pitch too. Cracking free kick from Kelly, i was hoping Bradley would take it, what do i know, what a goal.

Well that's me dragged back in and will make the journey up to Dundee, the b*****ds. Needing St Johnstone or Killie to do us a turn next week, and us to beat Utd, but what the feck, just have to give it our all and see what happens.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER