Dundee v Morton 15-8-23

I’m seeing comments on here and Twitter suggesting the referee was very much giving decisions in our favour. Can Dundee fans point out any decisions that went against them? Felt like the referee was giving them free kicks for anything - 26 “fouls” by us would suggest so. 
Not sure who it was, but the Dundee boy that went in 2 footed on Gillespie in the first half was very lucky to avoid a red never mind a yellow (from my view). Gutted we didn’t hang on, but we’ve done that so many times this season. 3 away wins is a dreadful stat. 

3 minutes ago, Paisley Ton said:

Well a great Game.

But felt like a loss in the end.

96th min goal is never easy to take but I am sure Dundee fans will be happy we look to have run our play off spot.

It was the 94th minute, was timing it on my Casio G-Shock.

Thank you.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

3 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Genuinely one of the worst refereeing and assistant refereeing performances I've seen this season.

This your first game this season?

As said by others "Look at me all day type". Calling players over chatting to the for a couple of mins and hand up wait to get into position before letting the free kick be taken.

40 minutes ago, Scosha said:

I’m seeing comments on here and Twitter suggesting the referee was very much giving decisions in our favour. Can Dundee fans point out any decisions that went against them? Felt like the referee was giving them free kicks for anything - 26 “fouls” by us would suggest so. 
Not sure who it was, but the Dundee boy that went in 2 footed on Gillespie in the first half was very lucky to avoid a red never mind a yellow (from my view). Gutted we didn’t hang on, but we’ve done that so many times this season. 3 away wins is a dreadful stat. 

There were also some bad challenges on Robinson in the game that went unpunished. mulligan had a cross clearly blocked behind for a corner and the ref gave a goal kick. These sorts of decisions were constant throughout the game. It looked like a soft freekick for your 2nd, although take nothing away from the strike. No fucking idea what happened at the end when we were going for a 4th. We had a throw in, ref blows and gives it to Morton for reasons unclear to me. Did we steal yards? A foul throw? Looked like f**k all at the time but summed the c**t up. Can’t believe it’s the same ref that disallowed those two goals against ICT. He should be sacked in all honesty.

another ref who liked to show the players his watch....instead of continuously pointing at it when a team is time wasting..start fucking booking the c***s it will soon stop...

while mortons 2nd goal was a fucking cracking freekick ive still no idea what they got it for 

anyway morton played like they've played every other game v us this season..if it moves kick it...if its not moving kick it anyway

i believe imrie likes dishing it out but took the huff when he got it rammed right back in his pus when we equalised...

7 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

another ref who liked to show the players his watch....instead of continuously pointing at it when a team is time wasting..start fucking booking the c***s it will soon stop...

while mortons 2nd goal was a fucking cracking freekick ive still no idea what they got it for 

anyway morton played like they've played every other game v us this season..if it moves kick it...if its not moving kick it anyway

i believe imrie likes dishing it out but took the huff when he got it rammed right back in his pus when we equalised...

It does appear that way.  After Morton’s 2nd and 3rd goals Imrie repeatedly made strange gestures towards the Dundee fans in the main stand and towards those in hospitality in particular.  Went on for quite a bit of time.  Personally, I prefer my manager to concentrate on organising the team and watching the game but maybe I’m just being old fashioned.

Edited by Shadow Play

22 hours ago, gmfc said:

The rodent and donkeys your team couldn't beat this season ya pussy.

22 hours ago, TONTROOPER said:

...... and yet we remain undefeated by Dundee f.c.

Thank you.

Sound. 

Does the SPFL use a helicopter to deliver your "Didn't get relegated or humped by Dundee" trophy on the last day? 

Asking for a friend. 

Edited by Benjamin_Nevis

22 minutes ago, Benjamin_Nevis said:

Sound. 

Does the SPFL use a helicopter on the last day to deliver your "Didn't get relegated or humped by Dundee" trophy on the last day? 

Asking for a friend. 

i think they are getting a participation medal like the one the bairns get for just turning up and trying their best.

1 hour ago, Meeniedee said:

i think they are getting a participation medal like the one the bairns get for just turning up and trying their best.

No you turning up 4 times this season and your best was not good enough to beat us champ keep up.