Hamilton 🔴⚪🎓 v The Caley 🔵🔴🦅

1 minute ago, sophia said:

Yes, if you include the Killie cup tie but I didn't include that one in my prediction 

Of course I did.......does a club subdue its 'momentum good time' cos one their games wasnt a league game?

I once met John Rankin in an airport coming back from Ayia Napa in 2017. I knew from that one meeting that he would be the man to lead Hamilton Academical Football Club down to the seaside leagues. 

2 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Well how have you gone and done that then Hamilton, incredible really 

Was very worried for a whole 1 minute and 30 seconds too 

I think you guys can just about 'rest easy tonight.'

That result is going to suck everything out of Accies....not nice when you happen to be in that position.

12 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I once met John Rankin in an airport coming back from Ayia Napa in 2017. I knew from that one meeting that he would be the man to lead Hamilton Academical Football Club down to the seaside leagues. 

Met him as well, decent man.

Too good for Accies  !!

Wow that was bad, if Cove don’t manage to finish above us now I’ll be astounded.

Rankin probably chucked that game tonight as well. Awful subs you could see Tumilty was tired but Tumilty even blowing out his arse probably prevents both goals definitely stops the first one anyway with Lawson dallying in possession. You could see Sparrow wasn’t comfortable at left back all game against QP but Rankin hangs him out to dry again tonight.

Genuinely if it wasn’t for Fulton, Martin and Connor Smith we would have Brechin level of points.

Special mention to Ashley-Seal who is next level shite. I hope everyone that has ever cried about Tiehe being poor is eating their words watching this c**t attempt to play football. Guy couldn’t trap a bag of cement.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge