Ayr v QP

51 minutes ago, Curmudgeon said:

Good thinking. It seems like a waste of monkeys and dogs when we have a ready supply of referees we could use.

imagine crowdfunding for Douglas Ross getting explosively decompressed in low earth orbit.

I was shown texts from a referee to a friend of his, stating that he was not going to allow a midweek cup game go to penalties as he was heading off somewhere early the next day.  He wasn't fussed either way who won, just that it didn't go beyond the 90 mins.

Good to see both ends are being opened for Ayr fans tomorrow night however must be a minter for the Queens Park fans that despite being 2nd in the league with a realistic chance of winning the league that they can't muster enough fans to get the Railway end opened for themselves. Seems the people of Glasgow Soutshide aren't buying into the vanity, Gretna style project. Shame

6 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Good to see both ends are being opened for Ayr fans tomorrow night however must be a minter for the Queens Park fans that despite being 2nd in the league with a realistic chance of winning the league that they can't muster enough fans to get the Railway end opened for themselves. Seems the people of Glasgow Soutshide aren't buying into the vanity, Gretna style project. Shame

Congratulations on having more fans than us.

It's remarkable considering you've played pretty much all of my life at a higher level than us, are the only senior team in you town & have a ground within a mile or two of most of your fans.

Your ground is one of my favorites and I am disappointed that I be shall be required to sit tomorrow night. Although I do hope to be leaping to my feet on several occasions.

51 minutes ago, Arachnophile said:

Congratulations on having more fans than us.

It's remarkable considering you've played pretty much all of my life at a higher level than us, are the only senior team in you town & have a ground within a mile or two of most of your fans.

Your ground is one of my favorites and I am disappointed that I be shall be required to sit tomorrow night. Although I do hope to be leaping to my feet on several occasions.

You’ll probably get the wee terraced bit in front of the main stand as well.

51 minutes ago, Arachnophile said:

Your ground is one of my favorites and I am disappointed that I be shall be required to sit tomorrow night. Although I do hope to be leaping to my feet on several occasions

You'll still be able to stand, just not behind the nets. 

I assume that wee terracing behind the away dugouts is open anyway?

1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Oh good, from tedious tin foil hat referee accusations to tedious crowd wanking.

7 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Glad to see you’ve stopped greetin about refs long enough to hit out with this pish. 

The Spiders are not going to get much at Dens if Dundee need something in the last game . They also have a 90 minute square go at Greenock if Morton are still in the play off business which I'd expect them to be . So it's simple if we have our shit together tonight we can finish QP off for the season and also finish above them . 

It's time for our guys to own it and own it on their own turf . The team talk should be simple enough tonight , empty the tank completely,  do  the simple things well and don't give the scum bag with the whistle any opertunity to f**k us up.

Some of you so called Ayr fans on here  are gagging for us to f**k this up so you can get your pompous I told you so hats on . Take a night off being anti Ayr and  jump on board and cheer the boys on tonight . Who knows you may actually enjoy it . Anyway I intend to , Hub early doors it is , most probably at the Stevie Nicol table , my usual haunt .  Friday football ball with the whole season on the table , this is it , come on Ayr .

16 minutes ago, North British 2 said:

It's time for our guys to own it and own it on their own turf . The team talk should be simple enough tonight , empty the tank completely,  do  the simple things well and don't give the scum bag with the whistle any opertunity to f**k us up.

Some of you so called Ayr fans on here  are gagging for us to f**k this up so you can get your pompous I told you so hats on . Take a night off being anti Ayr and  jump on board and cheer the boys on tonight . Who knows you may actually enjoy it . Anyway I intend to , Hub early doors it is , most probably at the Stevie Nicol table , my usual haunt .  Friday football ball with the whole season on the table , this is it , come on Ayr .

I don't think anybody is a "so called ayr fan" for just pointing out how poor quality and uninspiring a lot of the football we play is. And it's not an I told you so attitude. It's just preparing for the worst, hoping for the best but likely getting something mediocre. That's kinda part and parcel of supporting a team at this level...

But you're spot on about the team talk. The players should be busting a gut tonight, playing aggressively and with purpose. I'd be telling the players to play like the first 20 minutes at Falkirk, but obviously for the full 90. 

Edited by CoolLesterSmooth