Aberdeen vs Rangers

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

Not an assumption, that is a fact. Has to be Celtic and Hibs at Pittodrie and Rangers, Hearts and St Mirren away. 

Is it? That would be the assumed fixtures but the split can throw up some weird ones. 

I don’t spend time studying what it may or may not be but I’d be 95% sure we’ll be at tynecastle. 

You'll be coming to Tynecastle, someone will get screwed over post split but they'll not want to piss around with one of the key fixtures that'll actually determine something.

They'll make sure it's nice and tidy for Celtic and Sevco too. Nobody wants their house firebombed. 

4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Is it? That would be the assumed fixtures but the split can throw up some weird ones. 

I don’t spend time studying what it may or may not be but I’d be 95% sure we’ll be at tynecastle. 

We've played Celtic and Hibs away twice and will have played Rangers, Hearts and St Mirren at home twice. We will have played 17 home games and 16 away games after tomorrow. That gives us 19 games home, 19 games away. There's no way anything else is happening. (Probably)

15 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

We will lose.

Hearts will finish third.

Don't ever change, mate. (I happen to agree with you in your pessimism)

15 hours ago, kingjoey said:

We've played Celtic and Hibs away twice and will have played Rangers, Hearts and St Mirren at home twice. We will have played 17 home games and 16 away games after tomorrow. That gives us 19 games home, 19 games away. There's no way anything else is happening. (Probably)

If they were only looking at our fixtures, that will be the run in I'd expect but it depends on the rest of the teams as well. Not sure how they stand when it comes to home/away games played. I'm sure some sad statto on P&B will start a thread with the possible permutations.

17 hours ago, Falcor Roar said:

You'll be coming to Tynecastle, someone will get screwed over post split but they'll not want to piss around with one of the key fixtures that'll actually determine something.

I agree, but using that word 'precedent'.

Calderwood's first season was in the days when the SC runners-up often got one of the two UEFA Cup slots.  It was a straight contest between Hibs and Aberdeen for 3rd place and the other one.

That didn't stop the beaks sending us to Easter Road for a third time.

Edited by tarapoa

1 minute ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Does Sakala train with a cows arse and a banjo? 

Got some pretty decent stats, though at times he looks like he's never saw a fitba before. 

Quite embarrassing for the Aberdeen fans that they don't realise that appeals are handled by an independent panel rather than the SFA. You expect better knowledge of football administration from supporters of such an historic club to be quite honest.

Edited by craigkillie