Airdrieonians v The Champions

Dave MacKay said we're making changes tomorrow ''but not 6 or 7''.

He also states that training was a bit lighter at the start of the week after the celebrations for a couple days. 

Can't see past an Airdrie win tomorrow personally but I'm really not bothered. It's job done and my interest in this division has evaporated already. Can't wait to see what signings we bring in this summer to add to some good players we already have. Think we could make a big impression on the Championship next year.

Always used to just be flag day the following season I thought (although Oldco Rangers didn't one year when we'd won the old First Division), then it became a thing recently where it was the first game after clinching the title. Don't need one v Clyde, the trophy presentation is enough.

Probably not going to bother with this one but if I change my mind last minute, are we in the Main Stand today or the one opposite? Just in case I come along late, like.

Main thing is today that we’ve go to hold or give, but do it at the right time. We may be slow, or fast, but we must get to the line. Traditionally Airdrie are a dirty bunch and they may hit you or hurt you but we need to defend, or attack. 

2 hours ago, David Fernández said:

Today's game knowing we only need a point to guarantee the play offs and for Dunfermline to keep their unbeaten record going.

AltruisticForkedFlycatcher-max-1mb.gif

Been the opposite of this so far, both teams going for it and unfortunately Josh Rae closest to scoring.