Forfars going down v some junior outfit

4 minutes ago, C_titz said:

Wonder if the rosey faithful will be singing Forfars going down at full time today 

I suspect it will be them that’s heading down come 5 p.m. And it will be sweet.

Just now, lwh said:

I suspect it will be them that’s heading down come 5 p.m. And it will be sweet.

There are two things I’m confident of today, the sun is shining and we are not getting relegated. I’m not confident of a result today, obviously I’m hoping for one, just not confident. That said, I’ve been thinking since McKinnon came in that we’ll have one of those weeks we create a lot and for once put the majority of them away, today would be a good day for that. Apologies for droning on, obviously feeling a bit nervy….

3 minutes ago, theSilverFox said:

There are two things I’m confident of today, the sun is shining and we are not getting relegated. I’m not confident of a result today, obviously I’m hoping for one, just not confident. That said, I’ve been thinking since McKinnon came in that we’ll have one of those weeks we create a lot and for once put the majority of them away, today would be a good day for that. Apologies for droning on, obviously feeling a bit nervy….

Honestly, I just want to take it to  the last day and I think we need a result today to pretty much guarantee that

10 hours ago, db11 said:

Thanks for the points guys, greatly appreciated. If only we could play you every week. We will be seeing you next season. Ray McKinnon far too good for your small outfit.👍

Hope that comment doesn't come back to haunt you. Suspect you still need another three points to avoid the playoffs.

10 hours ago, db11 said:

Thanks for the points guys, greatly appreciated. If only we could play you every week. We will be seeing you next season. Ray McKinnon far too good for your small outfit.👍

Two points off bottom: yes, your place is clearly secured...

20 hours ago, C_titz said:

Wonder if the rosey faithful will be singing Forfars going down at full time today 

Your disrespect for other clubs is beyond belief. May I remind you that is now 8pts we have taken from your club this season

2-0, 1-1, 1-1, 1-0 to remind your memory.

The Rose also earned their place in the SPFL and are by far the best supported team in the League.

So crawl back into the hay barn and throw away your technology. Bye, and good riddance.

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹