Post split fixtures

15 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Our situation is WAY beyond addressing/reversing as long as the two big teams remain in the league. It’s too late. Either they leave or it will forever be as it is now. Not even worth debating. The games an eternal bogey. The horse has bolted. The milk has been spilled. The die is cast. The very sheep looking horse wearing a wig was led to water during Rangers absence but it refused to drink. 
The best the rest of us can do is brainwash ourselves into thinking that coming 3rd is actually winning the league and that we play in a country that doesnae get any champions league slots.

No Scottish team is good enough to play in the CL anyway, it is out of our financial range to compete in it, which is why it's so funny seeing Celtic getting a taste of some poetic justice, being a European pauper diddy team.

We're barely able to compete in the lesser European comps. 

3 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

No Scottish team is good enough to play in the CL anyway, it is out of our financial range to compete in it, which is why it's so funny seeing Celtic getting a taste of some poetic justice, being a European pauper diddy team.

We're barely able to compete in the lesser European comps. 

Pay Me Kim Kardashian GIF by GQ

13 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Yeah big fish in the small Scottish pond, but tiddler in Europe, must be thrilling for you.

Image result for yawning gifs

Winning leagues and cups, playing in the CL, ye, it’s no bad, but you’ll have to take my word for it as you’ll never know what it’s like. Ever. 

56 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Winning leagues and cups, playing in the CL, ye, it’s no bad, but you’ll have to take my word for it as you’ll never know what it’s like. Ever. 

We could all take the easy option and support a team that wins all the time/team based on which foot we kick with. 

Thankfully, most on here don't. 

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

:lol: Imagine an actual adult typing that out and putting it on a fitba forum.  Absolute minter! 

3 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

We could all take the easy option and support a team that wins all the time/team based on which foot we kick with. 

Thankfully, most on here don't. 

I support Arsenal. Eh I mean Man City. And Bayern. Sorry Dortmund….