Post split fixtures

I'm guessing that we should be playing Celtic and Hibs at home, St. Mirren, Hearts and Rangers away.

Hearts - 3 home and 2 away? 

St. Mirren - 2 home and 3 away?

Hibs - 3 home and 2 away?

Is that right?

ETA: And any idea when they'll get announced? Obviously SKY will have their say before they get published.

Edited by Suspect Device

16 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

I'm guessing that we should be playing Celtic and Hibs at home, St. Mirren, Hearts and Rangers away.

Hearts - 3 home and 2 away? 

St. Mirren - 2 home and 3 away?

Hibs - 3 home and 2 away?

Is that right?

ETA: And any idea when they'll get announced? Obviously SKY will have their say before they get published.

Tomorrow I think they’ll be announced 

3 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Given that we've been guaranteed a home fixture on the weekend of 13/14 May for our 40 year celebration, I really hope it's Hibs and not the Irish songsters from Glasgow.

Although it would also be the perfect day to beat one of the Gruesomes in our own patch...

Edit: having said that it would be another tedious kick off time for the benefit of the armchair voyeur.

Edited by Bogbrush1903

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Given that we've been guaranteed a home fixture on the weekend of 13/14 May for our 40 year celebration, I really hope it's Hibs and not the Irish songsters from Glasgow.

Pretty sure thats the date "pencilled in" for the final bigotfest. 

Edited by Billy Jean King

3 hours ago, Irrational Behaviour said:

We'll get top two and Hearts straight up. Authorities know we're missing Shinnie and don't want us 3rd. 

They’d surely rather have Scotland’s most successful team in Europe represent the country instead of some diddy side from Edinburgh.

3 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Got StMirren written all over it 🤢

Sadly you're probably right. They will give Celtic what they see as their easiest game, us at home, so they can wrap up the league before the bigotfest the following week.

It could get messy. These types of games usually end up in a doing for the opposition.

I supposd it gets them out of the way early and it'll most probably be on the telly. 

Just when I was working out a way to avoid watching those with opulent wealth rubbing our noses in it too.

Given they've known since 4.50 on Saturday who is in each half of the league, why the delay here?

You'd think we were in some weird country where they don't won't certain fixtures or teams celebrating on the same days as Kings are crowned, or whatever it is?

Fully expecting AFC to somehow get a raw deal here - it's generally the way it goes.

13 hours ago, Hendo said:

Sadly you're probably right. They will give Celtic what they see as their easiest game, us at home, so they can wrap up the league before the bigotfest the following week.

It could get messy. These types of games usually end up in a doing for the opposition.

I supposd it gets them out of the way early and it'll most probably be on the telly. 

Just when I was working out a way to avoid watching those with opulent wealth rubbing our noses in it too.

It's one of the downsides that come with your new top 6 status

5 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

Given they've known since 4.50 on Saturday who is in each half of the league, why the delay here?

You'd think we were in some weird country where they don't won't certain fixtures or teams celebrating on the same days as Kings are crowned, or whatever it is?

Fully expecting AFC to somehow get a raw deal here - it's generally the way it goes.

Probably to allow Sky to peruse the fixtures to decide which ones they want and what time they want them at.