The Final Battle - Queen's Park vs Dundee FC - 05/05/2023

13 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

'Controlled the game' 

:lol:

Want to watch this again on iPlayer but the b*****ds haven't uploaded it yet. Anyone any idea when it usually goes up?

At least he's consistent. We've played them five times, won four and drawn one and that's been his reaction every time. 

15 minutes ago, harlowspider said:

Said the England ‘fans’ at the Euro final

Ended up with a ticket my friend just before the game so happy days. Lot of respect to the Queens Park fan especially the c***s i spoke too, too easy to support one of the old firm being from Weegieland. Hopefully yous do well in the playoffs

Bowyer with a roller coaster of an interview. Wee joke pop at the fans, about bursts into tears saying he misses his family and then basically adds a Wolf of Wall Street style, 'I'm not fucking leaving' style comment at the end with him saying he's wanting to stop us being a yoyo club now.

f**k ya @jagfox - his solo bodyguard duty of Coyle and this means he's dispelled the boring tag, surely?!

3 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Big @rambling syd rumpo.

Congrats mate!

Cheers! Queen's Park ran out of lanyard passes for the Dee media so I didn't get one. I went on the pitch afterwards anyway. Got told to get lost by a local jobsworth because I didn't have a lanyard. So what. Got my photo taken with the trophy. A pleasing evening. 

I had this on my Google display underneath the main event on the TV.  

It was like a microcosm of the entire championship season condensed into a 90ish minutes imo.  

As a neutral both teams leading early on and even Queens Park getting it back to 3-3 just made it so hard not to keep watching until Dundee got that 4th and it felt done from there.  

For Queens Park fans it'll never feel like this but from the outside that's just the right way to lose a league.  

Not to mention the fact there were like 4 absolute bangers of goals in the match.  Unreal.  

Dundee will be back soon enough and Queens Park will chuck enough money at it to get up so it's all pointless in the long run as well :lol:

Fair play Dees, enjoy your victory. Thanks for granting a huge bonus to the remaining 9 teams in the championship, who'll wake up tomorrow and realise that your dysfunctional, neanderthal bangers won't be soiling this section of the forum for at least another year until you come straight back down again. You'll be missed.

By no-one.

Just now, Chippyminton said:

Fair play Dees, enjoy your victory. Thanks for granting a huge bonus to the remaining 9 teams in the championship, who'll wake up tomorrow and realise that your dysfunctional, neanderthal bangers won't be soiling this section of the forum for at least another year until you come straight back down again. You'll be missed.

By no-one.

Bye Bye Goodbye GIF by Disney+

2 minutes ago, Chippyminton said:

By no-one.

It's this sort of stuff that makes it all the more delightful. It really is. 

15 minutes ago, Chippyminton said:

By no-one.

At least we know what the top league looks like.

1 hour ago, Chippyminton said:

By no-one.

Boohoo

5 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Coyle loving life.

52630808-6960-47A9-BCA7-33E0E8F8B5E5.jpeg.16f0dfd28323ba3957c2c98eb6209279.jpeg

Worth remembering this is the 2nd time hes lost on promotion on the final day. Both times an absolute emotional rollercoaster.

Any concerns that Bowyer under estimates the top flight and thinks a lot of these players can step up? I think hes too smart for that tbh, and given extra time (you can now put moves together while at least 4 other sides in contention for top flight football wont be able to guarantee anything for weeks, if not a month) should find it easier to attract players from down South.

8 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

'Controlled the game' 

:lol:

Want to watch this again on iPlayer but the b*****ds haven't uploaded it yet. Anyone any idea when it usually goes up?

He said his team controlled the game?! Nonsense.

First half was mental with both teams all over the place but second half was mainly Dundee. Queens had one meaningful effort and then struggled to do anything with the ball and faced multiple Dundee attacks.