Annan vs Dumbarton, Dumbarton vs Annan

Final outcome  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Final outcome

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/05/23 at 18:45

3 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

Didn't Stenhousemuir also have tweets at the early season like #ThisIsOurSeason or something along those lines? Presumably finishing 6th is what they meant.

They must be the most mouthy fanbase with the most pitiful ability to back it up.

14 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

f**k off Farrell, you massive loser.

This absolutely.We are only going down with him.

I warned a lot of you after the Stirling game that we had been found out or more to the point SF had been found out.Shitefesting our way to 1 nil wins with eyesore football.He talks the talk but cannot walk the walk.Big games and we shite it.

We need change NOW.Otherwise the only winner in this will be Hosie and the demise of our club.

49 minutes ago, microdave said:

The attendance is 296. Only the Raith cup game has had a lower crowd this season.

For anyone who didn’t attend today but still wants to contribute to the club in a meaningful way, may I suggest a match entrance contribution (or whatever) to the Manager’s Fund. Controlled by the Sonstrust and ring fenced for the playing budget it’ll be one way of helping the cause, putting money in the kitty (and keeping it away from Andy Hosie) to hopefully support a new manager in the summer, whilst making the point, that such a low crowd has done, today.

Edited by Jordo1872

6 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

They must be the most mouthy fanbase with the most pitiful ability to back it up.

I think after the season we've had and particularly how it's just ended that maybe we don't go after other teams for not being able to back it up

39 minutes ago, microdave said:

The attendance is 296. Only the Raith cup game has had a lower crowd this season.

I would call league and play off games our bread and butter. Today was our lowest home crowd in those competitions since a 0-0 draw with Forfar in 2008.

Just now, Clarko_son said:

I think after the season we've had and particularly how it's just ended that maybe we don't go after other teams for not being able to back it up

I think the difference is there wasn’t many Dumbarton fans were giving it the big one.

41 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I messaged someone who’s down there (as a volunteer, not wholly through choice for personal pleasure) and they told me it was like a pre season friendly. 

It's pitiful considering this should've been a vital game.

40 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

2 coachloads from Annan amongst that figure.

Not to mention folk making their own way. Annan might have outnumbered the home support.

15 minutes ago, Jordo1872 said:

For anyone who didn’t attend but still want to contribute the club in a meaningful way, may I suggest the a match entrance contribution (or whatever) to the Manager’s Fund. Controlled by the Sonstrust and ring fenced for the playing budget it’ll be one way of helping the cause, putting money in the kitty to hopefully support a new manager in the summer, whilst making the point, that such a low crowd has done, today.

I contributed to that for a couple of years but I stopped a year ago as I didn't trust Farrell to use it wisely. I'll start again if we get a new manager in.

8 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

That must surely be up there with one of our lowest Saturday home league/playoff attendances ever?

The Forfar game I mentioned was midweek. The last time it was lower than that in Dumbarton on a Saturday was against East Stirlingshire in March 1999. There were a few lower when we were playing at Cliftonhill.