The fight for the Championship…relegation playoffs thread

23 hours ago, Zanetti said:

I think I speak for everybody when I say we are now all Accies. Please keep Airdrie down.

I think that you speak for you!

Don't involve 'everybody' in your fantasies.

23 hours ago, eez-eh said:

With Airdrie in a play-off final the chances of a club folding or going into administration have surely skyrocketed.

It's OK, we can do a crossbar challenge.

12 minutes ago, Rio 2 said:

I think that you speak for you!

Don't involve 'everybody' in your fantasies.

I don't need to fantasise about Airdrie, the memories of ending your season in the most heartbreaking way possible are still very fresh from last year.

36 minutes ago, Glenmavis Diamond said:

No fresher than Agent Coyle fucking up your promotion chances this season. 😂😂😂

Not sure an Airdrie fan is any position to laugh about anyone in a league they haven’t been in for a decade. 

5 hours ago, Girth said:

I feel an absolute horsing on the cards for Accies here. 

Not to worry as our players won't be out bevvying till the Wednesday a la Challenge Cup.

Play as we did in that game over two legs and it will be too tight to call but I would be very confident.However,play as we did for 3/4 of the season and it will be all over Wednesday night.

Buzzing for this. Can't remember the last time Airdrie Utd were of any relevance in this fixture.

It should make for a decent tie which we will ultimately mess up.

Edited by Theaccman

On 13/05/2023 at 21:32, ExiledLichtie said:

Its been years since we played Airdrie, do they still do the thing where they dress up in white hoods for a bit of banter?  Are they all still hardcore Unionists? 

We played you in the League Cup walloper

On 13/05/2023 at 21:32, ExiledLichtie said:

Its been years since we played Airdrie, do they still do the thing where they dress up in white hoods for a bit of banter?  Are they all still hardcore Unionists? 

You've had an absolute shocker here. 

There are some tremendously tepid displays of 20 year old banter here already, actually stunned we haven't had a Clydebank shout yet. 

Looking forward to playing in the championship if we get there. Not looking forward to random supporters of other teams trying to get a full season out of "bUt YOu'Re AIrDRiE UnitED" and the like while thinking they're the second coming of Richard Pryor. 🙄

16 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

There are some tremendously tepid displays of 20 year old banter here already, actually stunned we haven't had a Clydebank shout yet. 

Looking forward to playing in the championship if we get there. Not looking forward to random supporters of other teams trying to get a full season out of "bUt YOu'Re AIrDRiE UnitED" and the like while thinking they're the second coming of Richard Pryor. 🙄

But you are indeed Airdrie United

16 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Not sure an Airdrie fan is any position to laugh about anyone in a league they haven’t been in for a decade. 

Why? Are you the laugh police? Does it strictly apply to league above or does it also work for leagues below? 

I guess that just makes you quite sad for even reading of commenting on my post then eh? 

25 minutes ago, Glenmavis Diamond said:

Why? Are you the laugh police? Does it strictly apply to league above or does it also work for leagues below? 

I guess that just makes you quite sad for even reading of commenting on my post then eh? 

Because Airdrie United or whatever you call yourselves is one of the biggest minters in Scottish football. It’s everyone else who’s laughing at you.