The fight for the Championship…relegation playoffs thread

17 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Because Airdrie United or whatever you call yourselves is one of the biggest minters in Scottish football. It’s everyone else who’s laughing at you. 

Class patter right there. Since we're going for the same old, worn banter approach, you must be a hoot with your junkie,spoon burning Plastic Whistle pals. 

Here's hoping we get promoted and you fall flat on your face so we can continue to revive this high level content next season.

1 minute ago, Glenmavis Diamond said:

Class patter right there. Since we're going for the same old, worn banter approach, you must be a hoot with your junkie,spoon burning Plastic Whistle pals. 

Here's hoping we get promoted and you fall flat on your face so we can continue to revive this high level content next season.

I’m more offended that you’d think I’d keep friendly with Partick Thistle fans. 

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

I’m more offended that you’d think I’d keep friendly with Partick Thistle fans

I find that very offensive too.

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, jagfox said:

The hood is slipping with some of these Airdrie Utd fans. Not sure we want their sort in the Cinch Championship, tbqphwy.

Thank you.

It’s strange as they have such a great reputation for being a fun and welcoming fan base. Not sure what happened to them. 

1 minute ago, jagfox said:

I find that very offensive too.

Thank you.

Well that cheers me up a bit.

You’re welcome.

It's great to see we still wind loads of you up so so badly - even after our 10 year stay in the seaside league and our supposed irrelevance. 

Hopefully we continue annoying you all irrationally for many more years to come. 

Remember it's just football chaps. 😂♦️♦️

On 15/05/2023 at 00:27, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

Not to worry as our players won't be out bevvying till the Wednesday a la Challenge Cup.

Play as we did in that game over two legs and it will be too tight to call but I would be very confident.However,play as we did for 3/4 of the season and it will be all over Wednesday night.

Being honest I hope you win!

On 15/05/2023 at 17:15, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Fascist **** without the bus fare or Turd that won't sink FC.

Tough choice.

From the city that outdone Glasgow as having the highest crime rate in Scotland!