Chumps v Champs

Beating them at Ibrox with no fans would be the ultimately girfuy however I’d also take the draw meaning they haven’t been able to beat us at all this season.

We will put out our best 11 I guess the pressing question is do Rangers bring back Beasty, Fatty and diddy for this game?

27 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Beating them at Ibrox with no fans would be the ultimately girfuy however I’d also take the draw meaning they haven’t been able to beat us at all this season.

We will put out our best 11 I guess the pressing question is do Rangers bring back Beasty, Fatty and diddy for this game?

Bawbag behaviour?

4 hours ago, Henrik's tongue said:

I hope we beat you again for the scenes. 
I also hope we beat you again cos I dislike you a fair bit.

You royal toadying, boot licking, subservient fucks.

I hate fence sitters...

Heard the Onion Bears are arranging a tifo where they all dress up as blue chairs like they did against Aberdeen.

It’s good to see they’re giving back to the planet by recycling; even if I wish they’d leave it.

Flat 1-0 win for Celtic, Rangers fans to call the game “meaningless” and someone to say “you’ll see the real Rangers next year.”

Edited by stressball

1 hour ago, stressball said:

Heard the Onion Bears are arranging a tifo where they all dress up as blue chairs like they did against Aberdeen.

It’s good to see they’re giving back to the planet by recycling; even if I wish they’d leave it.

Flat 1-0 win for Celtic, Rangers fans to call the game “meaningless” and someone to say “you’ll see the real Rangers next year.”

I am assuming whoever loses will brand the game meaningless.

I’d expect us to go all out to win as it’s the minimum requirement in these matches. There should be no concession simply because the league is already done.

5 hours ago, AJF said:

I’d expect us to go all out to win as it’s the minimum requirement in these matches. There should be no concession simply because the league is already done.

Can I save you all some time. 

It is utterly meaningless. 

On 09/05/2023 at 12:52, Jinky67 said:

Ironically beasty fatty and diddy all describe their perma-raging keeper.

7 hours ago, AJF said:

Steve Coogan Shrug GIF