Chumps v Champs

2 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

Can Celtic make it 6 out of 6 against the bootlickers?

No, they cannot.

Granted 5 out of 6 is scant consolation, but we drew at Ibrox in January.

7 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Didn't realise being a bed wetting gimp was a yellow these days but I approve IFABs new guidance.

I must say for a fanbase on course to win a treble over the last 2 pages you've all been acting a little bit over angsty. 

44 minutes ago, RuMoore said:

I must say for a fanbase on course to win a treble over the last 2 pages you've all been acting a little bit over angsty. 

No angst from me at least anyway, feels a bit strange going in to this sort of game with little to play for. Would rather Ange plays those who need tested like Oh and Bernabei but I know that won't happen. 

Edited by gannonball

44 minutes ago, gannonball said:

No angst from me at least anyway, feels a bit strange going in to this sort of game with little to play for. Would rather Ange plays those who need tested like Oh and Bernabei but I know that won't happen. 

Yeah for sure, if we had pumped you numerous times and been on for a treble I wouldn't be too fussed either, it's one of those ones that if you win you can take the piss but even if we miraculously pumped you 5-0 we couldn't really talk too much. 

I'll say now I do think we will win but it's not going to mean much. I do wish we would play Morelos because CCV can physically nullify him even when he's on to a game so would be interesting how your back up cb handles him but we'll probably witness Sakala missing 5 sitters and scoring a belter. 

5 minutes ago, RuMoore said:

Yeah for sure, if we had pumped you numerous times and been on for a treble I wouldn't be too fussed either, it's one of those ones that if you win you can take the piss but even if we miraculously pumped you 5-0 we couldn't really talk too much. 

I'll say now I do think we will win but it's not going to mean much. I do wish we would play Morelos because CCV can physically nullify him even when he's on to a game so would be interesting how your back up cb handles him but we'll probably witness Sakala missing 5 sitters and scoring a belter. 

What happened to Colak? Started like a house on fire, but been out the picture for a while. Fitness? Attitude?

45 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

What happened to Colak? Started like a house on fire, but been out the picture for a while. Fitness? Attitude?

I don't think he suits the way we play, he's a good poacher and finisher but his hold up play is pretty shite. We could probably play a way that suited him better but I don't see us shaping the squad around him. Definitely not a bad footballer, I think there's been rumours that we will sell him this season. 

16 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Counting to 6 is definitely difficult for certain clubs' fans.

It should be easier for them, they can do it using the fingers on just one hand.

The bench looks very weak but I'm hoping that we're giving the youngsters a chance through choice.  Sakala and Matondo are going to make it a frustrating game.

2 - 2 With Sakala missing several easy chances.