Dundee's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Dundee's next permanent manager?  

328 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dundee have apparently decided on a new boss and it won’t be Ian Murray. He was interviewed last week but they aren’t going with him. 

Would suggest that it won’t be Bullen either if interviews took place last week and he said he hadn’t heard from them. Unless he’s telling fibs again.

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Dundee have apparently decided on a new boss and it won’t be Ian Murray. He was interviewed last week but they aren’t going with him. 

Would suggest that it won’t be Bullen either if interviews took place last week and he said he hadn’t heard from them. Unless he’s telling fibs again.

Is it Krusty?

6 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Whoever it is, it’ll be an utter loser. Dundee United have been the only team in Dundee for over 40 years. Unless Mr Ireland keeps dragging them down.

Fuming that we've decided against your particular loser type post.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Fuming.

Seriously though, Dundee (even though a city team) have been shite forever. I can remember United being the business and everyone loving them. Not so Dundee, who have always been shit.

27 minutes ago, RaithRyan said:

Matt Elder reporting it’s no Murray anyway for your gig, but seems like you’ll find out soon 

IMG_7684.png

So we had an initial target in Davidson, we spoke to him but couldn't agree terms. We've then looked at alternatives and are still deciding on the best option after carrying out interviews etc. Seems like due diligence to me but some fans in absolute meltdown. Our fanbase baffles me at times, if you want Strachan & Nelms to GTF, Keyes is going too, what's the alternative?

4 minutes ago, rhumbaclub said:

So we had an initial target in Davidson, we spoke to him but couldn't agree terms. We've then looked at alternatives and are still deciding on the best option after carrying out interviews etc. Seems like due diligence to me but some fans in absolute meltdown. Our fanbase baffles me at times, if you want Strachan & Nelms to GTF, Keyes is going too, what's the alternative?

Would like just Strachan to GTF, then appoint someone competent. IMO.

Imagine Dundee being eternally shite but your manager still dropping his drawers for them at a coffee invite. 

I bet he wanders around Starks letting everyone just smell the big city smell off him. The people of *checks notes* Kurkildy(?) staring up at Murray like some sort of demi-god because he managed to escape Fife - no matter how short a time for.

I feel for Murray. He'll still get statues erected of him for attempting to better himself but he's just not for us.

17 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Would like just Strachan to GTF, then appoint someone competent. IMO.

Strachan finds a manager to get us promoted. Job done.

Now he wants to find a manager to take us to the next level. Judge him then and not now surely?

4 minutes ago, rhumbaclub said:

Strachan finds a manager to get us promoted. Job done.

Now he wants to find a manager to take us to the next level. Judge him then and not now surely?

I've judged him for getting rid of a semi-popular manager (no mean feat at Dundee) that deserved an opportunity to have a go in the top flight and trying to replace him with Callum fucking Davidson tbh.

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I've judged him for getting rid of a semi-popular manager (no mean feat at Dundee) that deserved an opportunity to have a go in the top flight and trying to replace him with Callum fucking Davidson tbh.

Fair enough, Gary Bowyer came across as a really good guy but to me the jury will always be out on how good a manager he was.

27 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Imagine Dundee being eternally shite but your manager still dropping his drawers for them at a coffee invite. 

I bet he wanders around Starks letting everyone just smell the big city smell off him. The people of *checks notes* Kurkildy(?) staring up at Murray like some sort of demi-god because he managed to escape Fife - no matter how short a time for.

I feel for Murray. He'll still get statues erected of him for attempting to better himself but he's just not for us.

Unquestionably some of the worst patter I've read in a while.

Thank you. 

1 hour ago, sophia said:

I read that this is a world record for the time that a senior club is without a manager 

Whatever we do we are this site's.

#boxoffice 

Edited by eindhovendee
Italics