Dundee's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Dundee's next permanent manager?  

328 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 minutes ago, Pens_Dark said:

If you could point towards anything other than paper talk to suggest that it isn't happening then I would be keen to see it.

Wouldn't waste my time with him, full of wind and pish.

Thank you.

A Hull City fan signed up to the Dundee forum to suggest that Andy Dawson, a long term coach and multiple time caretaker manager more commonly known as Michael Dawson's older brother, is being interviewed by us for the job.

5 hours ago, johnnydun said:

It makes sense that we haven't announced a manager yet as our target will still be in employment for another week.

Can't see it being Bullen though.

Aye, would be astonished if it's Bullen tbh. He's done well given his resources and we're undeniably in a stronger position than when he first arrived. Not sure that translates to a shot at Dundee yet, irrespective of the rumours of him heading back south to be with his family.

3 hours ago, Pens_Dark said:

If you could point towards anything other than paper talk to suggest that it isn't happening then I would be keen to see it.

The fact you only approached Ian Murray, for an initial interview from a shortlist of 4, a few days ago, is a massive hint tbh.

1 hour ago, Jeff Venom said:

Aye, would be astonished if it's Bullen tbh. He's done well given his resources and we're undeniably in a stronger position than when he first arrived. Not sure that translates to a shot at Dundee yet, irrespective of the rumours of him heading back south to be with his family.

If Murray has done enough to merit an interview then I would guess Bullen has too. It would be poor form if he's speaking to them while the play offs are ongoing though. 

2 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

If Murray has done enough to merit an interview then I would guess Bullen has too. It would be poor form if he's speaking to them while the play offs are ongoing though. 

Is it Ray McKinnon done that to us a few seasons ago. 

5 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

A Hull City fan signed up to the Dundee forum to suggest that Andy Dawson, a long term coach and multiple time caretaker manager more commonly known as Michael Dawson's older brother, is being interviewed by us for the job.

I wonder if he drove here?

Spoiler

file.jpg

14 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I'm willing to drive Bullen to Dundee if it gets it over the line.

Thank you.

You finished 2nd, behind only us who will have a massive budget in comparison to your lot and because you got papped in a 2 legged affair, you're hounding the manager out. No wonder you lot are consistently shite.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

You finished 2nd, behind only us who will have a massive budget in comparison to your lot and because you got papped in a 2 legged affair, you're hounding the manager out. No wonder you lot are consistently shite.

You misunderstand, he's done such a good job that I think he's earnt the opportunity at a Premier League club. It would be wrong to stand in his way.

He goes with my blessing, honestly.

4 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Mon Ludo 8 nil , that’s a disgrace , I wouldn’t let that fraud bullion anywhere near our club , 5 nil defeat at home  jeez 

4 hours ago, Trogdor said:

You misunderstand, he's done such a good job that I think he's earnt the opportunity at a Premier League club. It would be wrong to stand in his way.

He goes with my blessing, honestly.

Liar ha 

13 minutes ago, Wee jeemie said:

Mon Ludo 8 nil , that’s a disgrace , I wouldn’t let that fraud bullion anywhere near our club , 5 nil defeat at home  jeez 

Did you watch the game? The moron referee made an arse of it.

The referee is not the reason Ayr lost 8-0 on aggregate. I was at both games (and the Falkirk one in the cup). Bullen struggles to see what’s happening and make changes in reaction. I’d be very disappointed if he’s the calibre of manager we end up appointing. Shown nothing at Ayr to suggest he’d do well at Dens.