Foreigners SPFL teams should take a punt on

Any realistic players from abroad you think could light up the SPFL?

So my opinion on the future off our game,is to try and reach out abroad for affordable young talent our clubs can hopefully sell on one day at large profit 

I would also love every club to have a striker or center forward capable off 20 plus goals a season

How exiting would our keague be if we had that kind off entertainment?

Post brexit its just as easy to get players from south America Africa Asia as it is to get them for Europe 

And there for we should sell our league as best we can as a stepping stone to England or abroad 

I know the moneys not in the game here as once it was but we are still 9th best league in Europe 

And I'm sure that we can still attract players if the scouting is up to it and the desires there for the player to better himself here

Lets face it the best Scottish talent is choosing the EPL and Seria A anyway in recent times

Every team can benefit from signing nominal transfer fees and PCA especially when some players are earning less within there own countries 

Maybe teams outwith Celtic and Rangers won't challenge but the teams outwith should be fighting it out for Europe 

We need strong Aberdeen Dundee United Hearts Hibs better than what they are now,credit to Aberdeen they seem to be going into foreign market and getting it right

Edited by General dissaray

Only on a grand in a half plays in Norway and avaliable on a PCA is 23 and just broke into the Sweden team

Would sooner have him than Jack Butland as he has a better sell on value,but there is also reports that Manchester United are interested 

Would be a top top signing though for any Scottish team if its just paper talk Hibs for instance will need to replace Marshall soon

Dryhorce, you keep doing these infodump threads of random players, and the mods clearly aren't keen on it.

I quite enjoy your insanity on here, so please take the hint before you piss them off again.

57 minutes ago, BTFD said:

Dryhorce, you keep doing these infodump threads of random players, and the mods clearly aren't keen on it.

I quite enjoy your insanity on here, so please take the hint before you piss them off again.

Scottish football fans views

Is literally what what this has been made for

And these are my veiws

Nothing insane or random about it,this is supposed to be a football page

What kind off mods would actually have a problem about people talking or promoting talanted footballers?

Or maybe my views are less important to them as others?Such as the snivelling little detractors who are always looking to cry about something to them?

15 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

Scottish football fans views

Is literally what what this has been made for

And these are my veiws

Nothing insane or random about it,this is supposed to be a football page

What kind off mods would actually have a problem about people talking or promoting talanted footballers?

Or maybe my views are less important to them as others?Such as the swivelling little detractors who are always looking to cry about something to them?

Alright man; can't say you weren't warned.

15 minutes ago, BTFD said:

Alright man; can't say you weren't warned.

Mods are welcome to tell me why they don't like me doing this?Last time it was cos it wasn't in the right place

I suggest that this time it is,also if people don't want to click the page they are also welcome not to

Its all about free choice,or maybe just maybe they like trying to noise me up and get a little kick out off it?

People want to get real its a football page and my opinion since its about opinions is these guys would light up the league 

Anybody is welcome to add any other player from maybe unfashionable leagues abroad that they think would do the job

If people aren't alloud to engage this pie and bovril will die on its arse

Another Nigerian forward who looks really powerful in the air only 22 looks like a real prospect old school style number 9

Looks pretty tough to and agressive with good strength and pace,looks as if he can easily play at a higher level 

Looks like my kind off player