Foreigners SPFL teams should take a punt on

22 hours ago, General dissaray said:

Mods are welcome to tell me why they don't like me doing this?Last time it was cos it wasn't in the right place

I suggest that this time it is,also if people don't want to click the page they are also welcome not to

Its all about free choice,or maybe just maybe they like trying to noise me up and get a little kick out off it?

People want to get real its a football page and my opinion since its about opinions is these guys would light up the league 

Anybody is welcome to add any other player from maybe unfashionable leagues abroad that they think would do the job

If people aren't alloud to engage this pie and bovril will die on its arse

Here's what you were actually told when the thread was locked last time:

This seems to have become a blog, rather than a thread. Probably better to just comment on the clubs' threads if there is a solid rumour linking a player to them, rather than creating a post for every footballer on the planet.

You tried the "people just shouldn't read the thread" thing there too, and telling the people who run the site why you think they're doing it wrong has historically not gone well for those who've tried it. I think "FAFO" is what the youngsters say.

Across all accounts, how many times do you think you've tried posting videos of random players for clubs to buy, knowing that they'll never even see your recommendations?

27 minutes ago, BTFD said:

Here's what you were actually told when the thread was locked last time:

You tried the "people just shouldn't read the thread" thing there too, and telling the people who run the site why you think they're doing it wrong has historically not gone well for those who've tried it. I think "FAFO" is what the youngsters say.

Across all accounts, how many times do you think you've tried posting videos of random players for clubs to buy, knowing that they'll never even see your recommendations?

Aren't really interested if they see them or not,you seem to have more off a issue with what I do that the mods

Read my opening gambit off the thread which is about having a opinion on making Scottish football better

Correct you could just skip reading the thread,but instead you want to stir up a bit off trouble for me with the mods

Get a life this is exactly the same as twitter

Also the blog thing was noncence since if you actually read the thread I'm having a conversation about football unlike this,with at least two other people think it was at Hibs and Livingston fan

Edited by General dissaray

2 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

Aren't really interested if they see them or not,you seem to have more off a issue with what I di that the mods

Read my opening gambit its in the theane off the thread which is about having a opinion on making Scottish football better

Correct you could just skip reading the thread,but instead you want to stir up a bit off trouble for me with the mods

Get a life this is exactly the same as twitter

Also the blog thing was noncence since if you actually read the thread I'm having a conversation about football unlike this,with at least two other people think it was at Hibs and Livingston fan

If I wanted to stir up trouble with the mods, I'd have tagged in the one I was quoting and they'd have received an alert.

I'm a huge fan of your lunatic posting about rare eye conditions, Mubtumbo, Luton Town, and all of the other entertaining insanity you produce. I couldn't care less if you want to spam your own thread with dozens of random videos again, but you've already been warned for it before and disappeared for quite a while after being banned last time. I'd rather they keep you around, which is why I'm pointing out that you KEEP PUSHING, to quote a former mod.

12 minutes ago, BTFD said:

If I wanted to stir up trouble with the mods, I'd have tagged in the one I was quoting and they'd have received an alert.

I'm a huge fan of your lunatic posting about rare eye conditions, Mubtumbo, Luton Town, and all of the other entertaining insanity you produce. I couldn't care less if you want to spam your own thread with dozens of random videos again, but you've already been warned for it before and disappeared for quite a while after being banned last time. I'd rather they keep you around, which is why I'm pointing out that you KEEP PUSHING, to quote a former mod.

Only 19 still playing in Ghana a little small but knows were the net is listed as £100 000 could be a proper bargin looks pretty skillfull to and good in the air for his height

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On 14/05/2023 at 11:39, General dissaray said:

Only 19 still playing in Ghana a little small but knows were the net is listed as £100 000 could be a proper bargin looks pretty skillfull to and good in the air for his height

Since the post this guys moved to Switzerland and is worth a lot more money a guy that could been easily picked up by a Scottish club for next to nothing 

On 13/05/2023 at 10:08, General dissaray said:

Top goal scorer in Slovenia just broke into there national side still only 21,has a year left on his deal could be avaliable for £500 000 surely affordable for Aberdeen Hearts Hibs Hearts Dundee Utd 

Joined Bourdeux