Airdrie v Hamilton Playoff Final 1st leg

2 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Glad this seems to have moved on from me and @Mybitchunderprotest sniping at each other and now it's @cb_diamond and @Derry Alli

Don't fsn his flame please, JG. I've just had 5 minutes of no quoting so I was hoping that was him for another month or so.

Either that or Smackdown or something must be on.

42 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Glad this seems to have moved on from me and @Mybitchunderprotest sniping at each other and now it's @cb_diamond and @Derry Alli

Nae sniping from me and for the sake of clarity I will say that we are, and will undoubtedly continue to be, ripping the pish out of said friend for being on national television at a play off final folding up a colouring book. As is our want.

7 hours ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

The  amount of Accies fans who didn't go because of The Board puzzles me.

Biggest game in 25 years and folk not going because of their hatred of The Owners.

The team needed them yesterday.I hope they are all happy today.😈😈

When Dundee United were relegated at Dens they only had 1,940 fans at the match.  They couldn’t even sell out one stand.  Some so called fans will find any excuse rather than support their team in their hour of need.  These sort of fans also tend to be the loudest and most argumentative when discussing their team.