Motherwell v Ross County (The Kettlewell 'friendly' Derby day!)

A few points on the above comments. 

1. I’ve made my thoughts on MM as a person fairly clear on here, and anyone that breathes and has an air of common sense about them will be able to guess what those thoughts are. One thing I didn’t realise about the guy before he came to County, though, is how much of a whinging c**t he is. Every game he blabs on about something out of his control that is the sole reason we lost a game. Yesterday, it was the penalty incident. I thought at the time it was a penalty, watched it back a few times and it wasn’t. Suck it up. Deal with it. He then constantly blabs on about the shot afterward. Harmon took the shot and it got saved so surely his point is negated. 

2. A few people saying that they were disappointed with County crowd yesterday and to be honest so was I. I thought after taking 400 down to Tannadice on Saturday we’d have taken at least 300 to Motherwell given the size of the game, so I was surprised when they said it was just under 200. In fairness, I thought it felt like more but they’re not going to lie about something like that. The club HAS to do more to promote the last two games, but I won’t be holding my breath given we’re charging £28 a head for Wednesday night. 

What a fucking mess of a football club.

4 hours ago, Matty-RCFC said:

A few points on the above comments. 

1. I’ve made my thoughts on MM as a person fairly clear on here, and anyone that breathes and has an air of common sense about them will be able to guess what those thoughts are. One thing I didn’t realise about the guy before he came to County, though, is how much of a whinging c**t he is. Every game he blabs on about something out of his control that is the sole reason we lost a game. Yesterday, it was the penalty incident. I thought at the time it was a penalty, watched it back a few times and it wasn’t. Suck it up. Deal with it. He then constantly blabs on about the shot afterward. Harmon took the shot and it got saved so surely his point is negated. 

2. A few people saying that they were disappointed with County crowd yesterday and to be honest so was I. I thought after taking 400 down to Tannadice on Saturday we’d have taken at least 300 to Motherwell given the size of the game, so I was surprised when they said it was just under 200. In fairness, I thought it felt like more but they’re not going to lie about something like that. The club HAS to do more to promote the last two games, but I won’t be holding my breath given we’re charging £28 a head for Wednesday night. 

What a fucking mess of a football club.

He used to play for Celtic,  he would have learned it there.