The Compo Faces Thread

On 30/05/2023 at 07:37, scottsdad said:

That compo face looks like it has had some work done to it...

10 hours ago, bennett said:

Boy buys losing scratchcard from Asda.

0_james-and-his-son.jpg

0_SWNS_SCRATCHCARD_KID_07.jpg

Am I missing something here? Aren't most scratchcards losers? Or did someone in Asda sell him a scratchcard that had already been scratched? And isn't he too young to buy scratchcards?

22 minutes ago, Swarley said:

The lack of residents standing next to the hole pointing and looking angry is a missed opportunity and very poor journalism imho. Who owns sinking road?

Next week: "An unorganised mob are blaming D&G council for a car falling into a crater in their neglected private road following the collapse of a flimsy MDF cover under the weight of a Range Rover."

4 minutes ago, madmitch said:

FFS jist wan wheel. I hit a pothole in Renfrewshire that took out two tyres and trashed an alloy.  I was no where near death...

Compo face photo next to said pothole or gtf

3 hours ago, Swarley said:

Am I missing something here? Aren't most scratchcards losers? Or did someone in Asda sell him a scratchcard that had already been scratched? And isn't he too young to buy scratchcards?

The dad wanted a refund because the boy was too young to buy a scratchcard but I wonder if he'd be complaining if the card was a winner.