The Compo Faces Thread

32 minutes ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

This joker is flying the flag for the cost of living crisis in Dundee..

FqEXtMVXwAIqs3K.thumb.jpg.cddfa424029017cfe1c4dbf643e8b2f8.jpg

How desperate is the cost of living crisis in Dundee if he's had to glue pubes to his head and face to keep warm :o

37 minutes ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

That's superb. Looks like one of those photos that get nominated for cultural photos of the year where they have some poor impoverished child working in a mine. 

16 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Bobbiemay from Cockburn Academy?

What’s that white shit all over his hands? Superglue my hole! (To add to the Carry On film vibes.

10 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

8n5njt6o?format=jpg&name=small

John Stevenson and his wife, Marion, had planned to fly to New York City on 3 December. The couple spent around £2,000 on flights and accommodation for the trip.

But Mr Stevenson mistakenly answered a question on the Esta visa form, which asked if he was a terrorist, by declaring that he was one.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/john-stevenson-us-visa-ban-terrorist-esta-form-mistake-a8660441.html

Brilliant Homeland Security, please tick a box

Are you a terrorist? yes/no.

Surely never answer yes by a terrorist, only a moron.

32 minutes ago, velo army said:

What's the story here? 

It was in the Sun so I didn't link it. They ordered a KFC bucket through deliveroo or some other delivery company and it was missing 27 bits of chicken when it turned up.

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

It was in the Sun so I didn't link it. They ordered a KFC bucket through deliveroo or some other delivery company and it was missing 27 bits of chicken when it turned up.

😂 And a well fed deliveroo rider no doubt. I've a mate who works for deliveroo and it's not uncommon for them to have a munch and then blame it on the restaurant.