Transfer ins & outs

2 hours ago, BurghLoyal said:

Are the players making the move from West Park to Candy good enough? Going from the Fourth Division to the First Division is a big step. Candy struggled last season as it was and the First Division in my eyes is even more competitive heading into next season. 

Time will tell. Totally agree the step up from 4 to 1 is a big one. But what condition is West Park being left in.

2 hours ago, BurghLoyal said:

Are the players making the move from West Park to Candy good enough? Going from the Fourth Division to the First Division is a big step. Candy struggled last season as it was and the First Division in my eyes is even more competitive heading into next season. 

Stephan Graham & Dylan Kennedy both well good enough to be playing at that level. Both played with Peasy in the prem.

1 minute ago, The nameless tim said:

Stephan Graham & Dylan Kennedy both well good enough to be playing at that level. Both played with Peasy in the prem.

also Conor Irvine was being sniffed around by a few prem clubs. Don't know which clubs

Will be interesting to see how the Candy get on next season, looks like a bit of a gamble. Realistically what should their aim be for next season, personally don’t see them challenging at the top end of the table. 

4 hours ago, BurghLoyal said:

Will be interesting to see how the Candy get on next season, looks like a bit of a gamble. Realistically what should their aim be for next season, personally don’t see them challenging at the top end of the table. 

Personally more concerned about what will happen at West Park over coming weeks. Entire coaching staff away, then before the week is out, 5 players away so far. Led to believe they have no players physically signed on for season 23-24. 

Still a couple more to follow Kennedy apparently. Those left rumoured to be looking elsewhere for next season.

West Park might need to get a manager in who can bring a team with him.

be quicker for anyone interested to go to St.Rochs Twitter for all the comings and goings.

No info about what West Park are doing. Not an easy time for them.

On 30/06/2023 at 18:11, BurghLoyal said:

Defender, Craig Menzies from Pollok and goalkeeper, Jamie McGowan from Largs both confirmed as Johnstone Burgh players today.

EDIT: Add Hamish McKinlay from Clydebank to that list.

Good luck to Hamish.

3 hours ago, HorseyGhirl said:

be quicker for anyone interested to go to St.Rochs Twitter for all the comings and goings.

No info about what West Park are doing. Not an easy time for them.

I think you actually over estimate how much people actually care about st roch's and west park on here.

32 minutes ago, Thejackdaw said:

I think you actually over estimate how much people actually care about st roch's and west park on here.

Ur the only beith fan on here and most the time ur talking about other clubs. 

Mon the papers 

5 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Mon the papers 

Wrong again bright spark there are a good few of us on here .

Ps I never knew it was against the rules to talk about other clubs 😆

4 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Mon the papers 

Was just ignoring him. The great and the good have decreed that I talk drivel and pish and not worthy of contributing anything.

😎😎😎😎😎😎

3 minutes ago, HorseyGhirl said:

Was just ignoring him. The great and the good have decreed that I talk drivel and pish and not worthy of contributing anything.

😎😎😎😎😎😎

To be fair hes not far wrong ....

1 hour ago, BurghLoyal said:

Never seen the lad play, what’s should we expect to see from him? 

Can play up front or on the wing, doubt he will ever be a prolific goalscorer but will run himself into the ground for the team.