Aberdeen v St Mirren

2 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

Great run from Hayes for the goal.

Was it small or number 5 who should have been booked minutes before the red?

If it was Small then that's on the ref. No way he'd make that challenge if he's on a booking.

Hopefully nothing too serious for Bojan but didn't look good.

Are you feeling ok?

1 minute ago, lubo_blaha said:

Credit where it’s due, VAR applied as it should be. Great spot from the refereeing team.

Cowardly, dangerous challenge from Small. 

I don't think there was any malice in it. He's lunged in to the challenge like a dafty, clear red but hardly cowardly.

I defended Small after his stupid red against Kilmarnock, but he's a total liability. He was fortunate not to be booked a few minutes earlier for charging about like an idiot. 

3 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

Great run from Hayes for the goal.

Was it small or number 5 who should have been booked minutes before the red?

If it was Small then that's on the ref. No way he'd make that challenge if he's on a booking.

Hopefully nothing too serious for Bojan but didn't look good.

I refer you to his red card against Kilmarnock.

2 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

It actually was Small who made that challenge. Some of us immediately put a fiver on him to be booked 👀

As for 'no way he'd make that challenge', this is the boy who got booked twice in 14 seconds this season so anything's possible.

5 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Rumours are Rangers are interested so at least he'll get away with that stuff in future.

Stick-on red, no complaints. Game, and season, over.

Not quite season over, Celtic are beating Hibs.

Quite a compliment to Saints that even when down to 10 men and a goal up Dons were time wasting. 

A bit galling that the game gets stopped for an Aberdeen player hitting the ball with his head leads to the second goal.  

But hey ho, think I’ll watch the Hibs game now. 

I thought up until the red card it was fairly even. Aberdeen probably just about deserved to be in front.

Damage limitation now. Frustrating though as we've given away two really cheap goals, take nothing away from the free kick but giving it away was totally preventable.

Less said about Small the better.

Yep all eyes on Easter Road now this game is over and a pumping is on the cards. Watching Taylor trying to stop that cross for their second was more than enough for me. 

Some laugh that we will go six without a win and still have a chance of 5th on the last day if scores stay as they are. Hibs really are hopeless.