Crow smashes cottage windows in "campaign of terror"

7 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/psycho-crow-smashing-scots-cottage-30099480

Has anyone on P&B ever been terrorised by a crow or other bird?

My step daughter was. She worked in a hotel on Skye and a family of crows took a dislike to her. She has no idea why, but they swooped down on her, identified her room and sat on the window ledge. She tried wearing hats and different clothes etc but they still recognised her.

It gave me the idea of my crow army, trained to attack my enemies. Apparently they remember faces and who they like and dislike. I've been feeding the crow and magpies and can get quite close to them now. I chase any pigeons and seagulls and the crows know they can stay when I do. They took it upon themselves to kill a pigeon that tried to get food as well, last week.

A pigeon. It taunts me, endlessly. I’m self aware to realise this is very much my white whale, yet I’ve invested millions into unlikely aircraft, a team of mechanics and shiny medals to give to the dog in my quest to catch the b*****d. Leave birds alone, it’s not worth it. 

20 odd years ago. A big fucking seagull nested on the roof of the block of flats I lived in. It had a few weans and for a while after they were born the big c**t would swoop at any c**t who came in or out of the door.

Edited by Ross.

My Mrs has a velux style windae in her bedroom. There are a pair of Jackdaws that watch her sleeping through it and tap on it to wake her up. They also leave her shiny gifts on the bird table in exchange for the food she puts out.

Anyone who works around Atlantic Quay in Glasgow will be fully aware of the menace of a Seagull that torments anyone passing by with food. Once heard someone call him Steven Seagull due to his violent tendancies.

2 hours ago, Ross. said:

20 odd years ago. A big fucking seagull nested on the roof of the block of flats I lived in. It had a few weans and for a while after they were born the big c**t would swoop at any c**t who came in or out of the door.

A guy in my work used to complain about seagulls attacking him when he was out running at lunchtime.

We thought he was overdramatising the whole thing until somebody looked out a window and saw him running along the street with a couple of lesser black backed gulls on his shoulders pecking f**k out of him.

3 hours ago, Ross. said:

Seagulls are aggressive as f**k.

I remember there used to be seagulls nesting on the flat roof of Ayr baths. They used to attack people in the carpark, and whenever anyone walked past the window that looked out onto the flat roof they used to peck f**k out of the window to try to get at them.

32 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Seagulls are aggressive as f**k.

I remember there used to be seagulls nesting on the flat roof of Ayr baths. They used to attack people in the carpark, and whenever anyone walked past the window that looked out onto the flat roof they used to peck f**k out of the window to try to get at them.

Ayr baths? Hah, very funny.