Congratulations cumnock

Can't help but think that a few Talbot ones are trying to tarnish cumnocks 1st Scottish cup win from 1989, saw loads put out on social media today that has turned out to  be  utter nonsense that happened months ago,  the girl is someone's daughter and has been dragged though the mire to say the least  , also a  certain regular  Talbot poster on here either had an earlier post on here either delete by himself or the moderator of this forum . 

Kind of sad really when it should be about the football surely? Not interested In replying to any responses and  just putting my opinion across   .

The Jakebaw has an absolute cheek talking about deleting posts.  I've lost count of the instances of unhinged drunken snash he's sent me at 3am then thought better of it. In all seriousness, seek help, or failing that seek another internet enemy to stalk.  I'm not interested in a running feud with some random oddball. 

For the avoidance of doubt I don't mind admitting that I deleted a completely uncontroversial post earlier as I realised on reflection that I was basically spreading unsubstantiated rumours like a sweetie wife. 

7 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I thought he was talking about the comments on twitter threads about it? Some of them are horrific but dressed up as ‘banter’. 

Incidentally, does the wosl do random drug testing?

They could, but that's on the SFA and UKAD to test.

The SFA have a really poor record on anti-doping, think there's only been like 8 tests in a six months period, when other sports such as Athletics, Cycling, Boxing and even Darts have more tests.

On 08/06/2023 at 20:45, Shanner said:

The Jakebaw has an absolute cheek talking about deleting posts.  I've lost count of the instances of unhinged drunken snash he's sent me at 3am then thought better of it. In all seriousness, seek help, or failing that seek another internet enemy to stalk.  I'm not interested in a running feud with some random oddball. 

For the avoidance of doubt I don't mind admitting that I deleted a completely uncontroversial post earlier as I realised on reflection that I was basically spreading unsubstantiated rumours like a sweetie wife. 

The guy is no oddball and is a decent guy. If you don’t like his posts then fair enough but just put him on ignore - bit much to say seek help & alcoholic insinuations.

8 minutes ago, beith19 said:

The guy is no oddball and is a decent guy. If you don’t like his posts then fair enough but just put him on ignore - bit much to say seek help & alcoholic insinuations.

He is probably the one you should be introducing to the ignore function, bud. 

For all his faults and he has many he’s actually correct in what he’s posted here Cumnock’s success is to be complimented and some Auchinleck fans in their warped thinking have decided to try and tarnish their Scottish cup win. Let’s enjoy the football and post about relevant news about teams and potential signings etc and let’s stop the personal insults because he possibly in the past rattled your cage.

8 hours ago, the nearly man said:

For all his faults and he has many he’s actually correct in what he’s posted here Cumnock’s success is to be complimented and some Auchinleck fans in their warped thinking have decided to try and tarnish their Scottish cup win. Let’s enjoy the football and post about relevant news about teams and potential signings etc and let’s stop the personal insults because he possibly in the past rattled your cage.

And let's stop acting like a bam in the first place. That way there will be no hurt feelings when people bite back. 🤐

57 minutes ago, AM-1 said:

Murdie McKinnon or Arnie from Largs surely favourites?

Thnk Arnie is committed to Largs to be honest with all the off field developments?, think Jamie Hammil would be interested