Dundee United 23/24

1 hour ago, ArabianKnight said:

Tbf that's got 1 million percent more tenacity and bite than last season. With the added bonus of no poppadom paws in goal. Cover for most positions too bar a couple 

It’s also got a 17 year old with 11 appearances and zero goals leading the line…

5 hours ago, captainkev said:

Walton could very well prove himself to be hopeless, but his arrival pushes Birighitti further down the pecking order and away from the starting line up.

That's good enough for me right now.

Note that our "Get out of Jail Card" comes in the shape of a 'keeper named after a jail.  

4 hours ago, ArabFC said:

With disclaimers in abundance, I tried to piece together a possible starting XI.

It's not great...

image.png.0df89924a62963eb154b3a2e066d5444.png

How the 'mighty' have fallen.

Oh dearie me.

eta The Morten and the Airdrie will trample all over that line-up, don't forget McPake as well.

Thank you.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

19 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Who are the ten staff members within the club who have been culled?

Not seen any word of thanks to them from the club. 

Vile way to treat staff.

Thank you. 

History for that, binned a legend, and put all his stuff in bin bags, think it was Luggy.

29 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

History for that, binned a legend, and put all his stuff in bin bags, think it was Luggy.

I’m not sure we should start a chat regarding staff leaving in an undignified fashion. 

#ErnstAndYoung 

10 hours ago, PartyFears2 said:

I’m not sure we should start a chat regarding staff leaving in an undignified fashion. 

#ErnstAndYoung 

Just on a similar note, I wonder if there is a way that when you lot play Bully's Inverness you can both lose. 

Maybe the teams just don't face each other, rather Goodwin and Dodds have a bare knuckle fight to the death.

Dodds has got that wee angry man syndrome lurking in him tbf. Since Goodwin retired he seems to be trying to embrace more of a hipster reputation than lean into his brute image he had as a player.

Goodwin the natural favourite but I wouldn't count Scrappy Dodds out. 

5 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Pretty decent considering relegation 

If memory serves me right, our attendances held up pretty well the first season in the Championship last time around - not so much for the second season.

1 hour ago, Loemba90 said:

Season ticket sales at over 5,000

42 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Pretty decent considering relegation 

I reckon getting rid of Ashgar and a guy who should never have been managing at the level he was has shaken off the torpor of last season for many Arabs.