Dundee United 23/24

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

Has admin been brought forward by a day this week?

43 minutes ago, ArabFundamentalist said:

Anything worth getting excited about?

Doubt that haha. 

I've no idea just someone at the club is going to be very busy in their role so could mean anything from the away kit launch to signings coming in.

Probably some nonsense like a new hospitality package and I'm gonna look like a plum 🤣

One big thing about Asghar leaving is that the any rumours about signings has basically stopped, at least in Scotland. The only player the Scottish press have linked us with is Doidge, and the other rumours (like Lovre Rogic) have been from us trying to find players overseas.

None of the signings that have actually happened have been leaked beforehand. The club seems to be a lot more interested in just keeping it's head down.

2 hours ago, Accent-Unknown said:

One big thing about Asghar leaving is that the any rumours about signings has basically stopped, at least in Scotland. The only player the Scottish press have linked us with is Doidge, and the other rumours (like Lovre Rogic) have been from us trying to find players overseas.

None of the signings that have actually happened have been leaked beforehand. The club seems to be a lot more interested in just keeping it's head down.

Not sure about leaks but there were strong rumours about the first three signings several days before they signed.

1 minute ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Announcing the signings of Safranko, Johnny Russell, Ciftci, Charlie Miller and Eoin Jess?

Charlie Miller would need to be on Saudi Arabian level wages given the totally true rumours of what he earned last time.

27 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Announcing the signings of Safranko, Johnny Russell, Ciftci, Charlie Miller and Eoin Jess?

I honestly don't know dude, as much as I know you are joking all I know is it's going to be a "busy" day so could mean anything really.

31 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Shame they're all going to feel so underwhelming once we follow up with the news that we've lured Dougie Imrie out of retirement.

1 hour ago, mishtergrolsch said:

The chairman of Safranko’s existing club has a close connection with another Scottish team and this might cause problems.

11 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Well looks like the busyness will come from sorting out the mess the CEO is spouting in the papers today 😬😬😬

I only saw it for a second and The Courier is behind a pay-wall. Am I right in thinking he's asking us not to use the £40 (or thereabouts) voucher we'll be getting?