Dundee United 23/24

On 27/07/2023 at 09:21, Alan_G said:

away strip as green as expected to be 

I actually like that top...

Also, nice to see players looking happy to wear it, unlike many of these photo shoots where it looks like they're being forced at gunpoint.

1 minute ago, ayrunitedfw said:

What's the situation with Logan Chalmers? I see he wasn't included in your last two games. Graeme Mathie has apparently said we're after him but wages seem to be the stumbling block. 

He’s injured according to Goodwin

12 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

What's the situation with Logan Chalmers? I see he wasn't included in your last two games. Graeme Mathie has apparently said we're after him but wages seem to be the stumbling block. 

He can't possibly be on much of a wage?!

24 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

£1800 per week was the figure I seen mentioned on twitter which seems mental. 

Isn’t there a “fuckwits who believe everything they read on Twitter” thread?

If not you should start one.

8 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Isn’t there a “fuckwits who believe everything they read on Twitter” thread?

If not you should start one.

We all remember your posts in the covid thread so don't think you're in any position to talk champ. 

1 minute ago, ayrunitedfw said:

We all remember your posts in the covid thread so don't think you're in any position to talk champ. 

What posts were these?  (If they’re Twitter related you’ve definitely got the wrong guy).

39 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

£1800 per week was the figure I seen mentioned on twitter which seems mental. 

It's certainly possible. Dundee had Cammy Kerr on a similar wage at one point too. :lol:

Edited by Derry Alli

4 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

How reliable is that Daily Arab guy on Twitter? Or does he just make up stuff like everyone else? 

Is this to do with you guys being after Mulgrew and Chalmers? Mulgrew is definitely not wanted and it's just a case of finding someone to take on enough of his wages. Chalmers is probably 3rd/4th choice for his position and on a decent wage (stemming from the very short window when Micky Mellon rated him before he immediately got injured and no one else has greatly fancied him since). I think he'd be allowed to leave if someone wants to take on his wages (and maybe a fee/sell-on) but he won't be chased away, unlike Mulgrew. 

There's a keeper going cheap too, if you're interested? 

To answer the actual question, I don't think he's in the know at all, so it'll be rumours regurgitated from elsewhere.

1 hour ago, Pull My Strings said:

Is this to do with you guys being after Mulgrew and Chalmers? Mulgrew is definitely not wanted and it's just a case of finding someone to take on enough of his wages. Chalmers is probably 3rd/4th choice for his position and on a decent wage (stemming from the very short window when Micky Mellon rated him before he immediately got injured and no one else has greatly fancied him since). I think he'd be allowed to leave if someone wants to take on his wages (and maybe a fee/sell-on) but he won't be chased away, unlike Mulgrew. 

There's a keeper going cheap too, if you're interested? 

To answer the actual question, I don't think he's in the know at all, so it'll be rumours regurgitated from elsewhere.

Aye my first instinct was he’d read it on here.