Dundee United 23/24

10 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Well in that case I hear there's a 33 year old, 6'2 International capped Australian goalkeeper who's available. He's played in the Dutch leagues too.

Sounds good, what could possibly go wrong?

25 minutes ago, Accent-Unknown said:

Yeah let's not sign Greive please, him and Denham the only genuinely bad signings Goodwin made this season. 

I'm only snooping around here to see if the Josh Rae to United rumours are true when I was surprised to see the comments about Greive. He looked the part at our last game at Tannadice.

23 minutes ago, CHEMOMAN said:

I'm only snooping around here to see if the Josh Rae to United rumours are true when I was surprised to see the comments about Greive. He looked the part at our last game at Tannadice.

I haven't seen much of Rae, good keeper? 

31 minutes ago, CHEMOMAN said:

Why has Rae not been playing for you guy's? Injured or out of favour?Is he any good?

36 minutes ago, CHEMOMAN said:

speedboat with no driver

1 hour ago, Tap in 94 said:

Why has Rae not been playing for you guy's? Injured or out of favour?Is he any good?

Injured. Kicked in the heid and had a bleed. Still young. I'd keep him but wouldn't be too sad if he left. Great shot stopper but struggles to command his 6 yrd box and has been sent off a few times for us for red mist madness charging out his box!

On 04/06/2023 at 19:56, captainkev said:

We're going to absolutely fucking stroll it. Frankly, all you lot are lucky we're definitely only going to be down here for one year...

nailed it 👏

Docherty and Sibbald is a good midfield base to start with going into the new season. Need more obviously (a proper attacking midfielder for one) but still, a good place to start from.