Clyde Season 23/24

5 hours ago, FREDDYFRY said:

Aye that will help us!

And you feeding them is helpful? 

They need to know how dissatisfied with their performance the support is- and I mean the Board.

Buying season tickets and providing them with income might not be the way to encourage them that their tenure has been an unmitigated failure.

13 minutes ago, Harry Hood Fan Club said:

And you feeding them is helpful? 

They need to know how dissatisfied with their performance the support is- and I mean the Board.

Buying season tickets and providing them with income might not be the way to encourage them that their tenure has been an unmitigated failure.

I think they will be well aware of the fans dissatisfaction. Depriving the CLUB of income will only result in even poorer players ( if that’s possible). The board personally don’t get paid as we all Know so as far as I’m concerned not buying a season ticket will only hasten our decline even more.

We are not part of the biggot brothers whose “loyal” fans do this sort of thing, which may actually make a difference to them.

BTW, I was not having a personal go at you as an individual, I get yours and others frustration, I’m unhappy too. However, my support of decades will continue, which is my personal decision. You are more than entitled to yours. 

14 minutes ago, FREDDYFRY said:

I think they will be well aware of the fans dissatisfaction. Depriving the CLUB of income will only result in even poorer players ( if that’s possible). The board personally don’t get paid as we all Know so as far as I’m concerned not buying a season ticket will only hasten our decline even more.

We are not part of the biggot brothers whose “loyal” fans do this sort of thing, which may actually make a difference to them.

BTW, I was not having a personal go at you as an individual, I get yours and others frustration, I’m unhappy too. However, my support of decades will continue, which is my personal decision. You are more than entitled to yours. 

I know the Board don’t get paid-I meant feeding them of funds- but I’m sure you knew that.

Thank you for permitting me my opinion.

29 minutes ago, Clyde85 said:

Broomhill have tweeted we played them in a behind closed doors friendly today at NDP won 2-1. Another example of lack of communication, it’s beyond a joke 😂.

Read that as they won 2-1 but I see it was actually us. 4 wins from 4, what a team. 

I still can’t shake losing 1-0 to David Gormley’s Broomhill at Alloa. Lennon could easily have been punted after that game.

Why not open the game up to supporters though? The board literally spoke about improving communication at the last owners’ meeting and yet we’ve been quieter than ever.

3 hours ago, Clyde85 said:

Broomhill have tweeted we played them in a behind closed doors friendly today at NDP won 2-1. Another example of lack of communication, it’s beyond a joke 😂.

Any ideas why we seem to be going so out of our way to keep fans in the dark? Broomhill even poked fun at this in their tweet.

22 hours ago, FREDDYFRY said:

There is an explication on the official forum, Club Q&A section, as to where we are with the kit supplier. Contract issue and our dissatisfaction with them. 

This is all well and good but that therefore means two things.

1. They didn't feel it was worth mentioning until prompted.

2. They don't feel it's worth mentioning to the supporters who are not "members".

Surely we could at the very least tweet the result with minimum info. Every other club in the country seems to be tweeting about their pre-season, meanwhile our is under a veil of secrecy. But at least you can also hear nothing on Threads whilst buying a bandana for your dug. 

1 hour ago, Clyde01 said:

Surely we could at the very least tweet the result with minimum info. Every other club in the country seems to be tweeting about their pre-season, meanwhile our is under a veil of secrecy. But at least you can also hear nothing on Threads whilst buying a bandana for your dug. 

It’s been shocking not even had one team line up posted.

I posted a long rant about this wall of silence ( which has somehow disappeared into the ether), but meanwhile - perhaps paranoia- I wonder if anyone else shares my fear that something we really, really don't want to hear is being kept from us?

.....at least until they HAVE TO tell us!

Edited by Walk Glasgow

18 hours ago, Scott-Replay said:

I still can’t shake losing 1-0 to David Gormley’s Broomhill at Alloa. Lennon could easily have been punted after that game.

Why not open the game up to supporters though? The board literally spoke about improving communication at the last owners’ meeting and yet we’ve been quieter than ever.

The worst thing about the answer to that question was the defensive and almost slightly incredulous response from the chairman that there were any issues with communication.

He’s shown however that thing could be worse by the weeks that have followed.