Clyde Season 23/24

On 02/12/2023 at 01:24, JIMMY CHOO said:

Do we need a new stadium to play in the lowland league next season. If we continue at new Douglas park will we be able to afford the rent. Lets be honest its a shit show with Gordon Thomson at the wheel.

We need to own our own stadium. Means money will be able to go towards other elements.

Unsure what the go is with Crownpoint but we do need to get back into the heart of Glasgow. Cumbernauld was a missed opportunity I think but can’t dwell on it now.

Does anyone have any info on this Crownpoint and what’s going on with it?

3 hours ago, Abshok said:

We need to own our own stadium. Means money will be able to go towards other elements.

Unsure what the go is with Crownpoint but we do need to get back into the heart of Glasgow. Cumbernauld was a missed opportunity I think but can’t dwell on it now.

There are regular updates on owners forum.
Basically the relocation group have provided everything asked of them by given or even before deadlines, but the Council being the council they constantly move the decision date. 

5 hours ago, Clyde01 said:

Anyone know the situation with the matchwinner retro shirts? Was the end of October I placed the order and heard not a peep since. Has anyone else received theirs or know the timescale? 

I think the pre order was open for 3 weeks then it said it could take 6 weeks or more to get stock

Alright everyone, hope the current season isn't getting you all too down - I'm looking to move on some more Clyde jerseys after the first lot I posted last year, so just decided to make a job lot on eBay for 12 tops. There's a mix of home, away, third, GK and matchworn jerseys in medium, large and XL. Some are basically brand new and some are a little rougher. Happy to chat about a deal if anyone on here wants a particular top but I'd rather just fire them out as a bundle. My next post will likely be in another twelve months in an attempt to move more tops.

12x Clyde Jerseys - eBay link

image.thumb.jpeg.ddb1ba3d84662b55778f7179414477a3.jpeg

23 hours ago, Abshok said:

So a return to broadwood is dead??

22 hours ago, David W said:

Tickets haven't been available over the weekend and I've not had a response to my enquiry as to why. Anyone got any idea? Having been to a number of these I'd be amazed if it was "sold out".

Wondering if it's still going ahead, the silence from the OS is deafening !

Thank you, I had noticed them reappear last night.

I really, really don't want to moan about something else but the lack of communication regarding this event is baffling. A couple of emails that originally bounced into my junk mail; no twitter/Facebook posts, no website story. It is so weird.

They’ll still bring a reasonable crowd I think, and hopefully the TV money will recuperate some of the gate money we’ll be losing out on. 

It does seem ridiculous that Dumbarton v Rangers is on at 5.30 on the Saturday which would’ve been much better than expecting Aberdeen fans to travel a fair distance on a Friday night.