Clyde Season 23/24

16 minutes ago, Clyde_MM said:

Tbf you've had about a day to finish a sentence on another thread and failed to do that. Bit rich you calling anyone else slow.

I have absolutely no idea what you're on about

9 hours ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Do keep up

Apologies

But personally have better things to do with my time than keep up to date with who other teams appoint as manager as really doesn’t bother me

Though would have been funny if it had been JD.

1 hour ago, Old Fashioned Stramash said:

Remember when we 'let' you's scud us 6-1 and then we beat Bonnyrigg the weekend after...Go return the favour this weekend 🤣🤣

And train at your ground. AND use your old kits.

It would be our privilege.

On 25/03/2024 at 22:33, Bullyweeno1 said:

Apologies

But personally have better things to do with my time than keep up to date with who other teams appoint as manager as really doesn’t bother me

Though would have been funny if it had been JD.

Funny feeling you're an accountant.......maybe you can help explain the notice to "strike off" the Clyde FC  on Companies House?

I'm not an accountant but my small understanding of this leads me to believe this is driven by either Companies House (possibly for seriously late filing of documents and accounts) or more worryingly, as a result of someone, or a company owed money, issuing a winding up order on the Club. 

The fact that the word "voluntary" is not mentioned relating to the striking off, would suggest one or other of the above two scenarios.

Quite concerning either way.

Edited by Right turn Clyde
grammar

It will be more than likely due to the auditors not filing this rather than the club directly.  Given the registered address is the auditors, any notices of late filing would have went to them.  Serious questions should be asked of them, although it is a very simple fix.  I would say an additional step at our side going forward would also negate any future instances and If it were my company I'd be seeking reimbursement or reduction on future fees as a result.  

Edited to add : it has been asked on the owners forum and it was indeed a hold up at the Accountants and was resolved yesterday with no ongoing risk to the club.

Edited by Glorious Purpose

36 minutes ago, Glorious Purpose said:

It will be more than likely due to the auditors not filing this rather than the club directly.  Given the registered address is the auditors, any notices of late filing would have went to them.  Serious questions should be asked of them, although it is a very simple fix.  I would say an additional step at our side going forward would also negate any future instances and If it were my company I'd be seeking reimbursement or reduction on future fees as a result.  

Edited to add : it has been asked on the owners forum and it was indeed a hold up at the Accountants and was resolved yesterday with no ongoing risk to the club.

It's not the auditors who are being threatened with "strike off". 2 months to sort this.

The notice would have gone to them and immediately they will have notified the club........lead to believe the "confirmation statement"  has not been filed...this 100% down to the Club.

Nothing to worry about eh? If strike off proceeded...the Club would lose its license.....its only asset.

6 hours ago, Right turn Clyde said:

Funny feeling you're an accountant.......maybe you can help explain the notice to "strike off" the Clyde FC  on Companies House?

I'm not an accountant but my small understanding of this leads me to believe this is driven by either Companies House (possibly for seriously late filing of documents and accounts) or more worryingly, as a result of someone, or a company owed money, issuing a winding up order on the Club. 

The fact that the word "voluntary" is not mentioned relating to the striking off, would suggest one or other of the above two scenarios.

Quite concerning either way.

I used to do work for a firm who regularly got these sort of notices, it was usually to do with late filing of accounts or similar related paperwork*, usually because the boss hadn't signed off on the paperwork. Nothing ever came of it. It was slightly concerning the first time I saw one of these notices but it just became routine.

Points to a lack of organisation if it's regularly occurring, though.

* "confirmation statement" as mentioned in an above post sounds familiar.

Edited by Jacksgranda

4 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

I used to do work for a firm who regularly got these sort of notices, it was usually to do with late filing of accounts or similar related paperwork*, usually because the boss hadn't signed off on the paperwork. Nothing ever came of it. It was slightly concerning the first time I saw one of these notices but it just became routine.

Points to a lack of organisation if it's regularly occurring, though.

* "confirmation statement" as mentioned in an above post sounds familiar.

explanation on owners site...all sorted apparently.....oh the relief our fabulous Board is in complete control. 

Anone see an announcement that the Club Foundation Company appointed a new director in December 23?

Course not.

Still happy after today’s result, because the Stranraer - Bonnyrigg result was a perfect result for us. We never expected anything away at Peterhead so I’m not too disappointed at a loss, however I’m absolutely furious at Kabia getting sent off. I think he is a top 3 Clyde player (1.Hamilton 2.JA9 3.Kabia) who can completely change a game. Although we need to keep believing and trust IM and AM. 🇾🇪🇾🇪🇾🇪

5 minutes ago, BullyWeeClydeFc said:

Still happy after today’s result, because the Stranraer - Bonnyrigg result was a perfect result for us. We never expected anything away at Peterhead so I’m not too disappointed at a loss, however I’m absolutely furious at Kabia getting sent off. I think he is a top 3 Clyde player (1.Hamilton 2.JA9 3.Kabia) who can completely change a game. Although we need to keep believing and trust IM and AM. 🇾🇪🇾🇪🇾🇪

"Happy"????

Just now, Right turn Clyde said:

"Happy"????

Well happier than last week. Last week was a missed opportunity, where as this week was damage limitation, we got lucky and limited the point difference to the opposing teams, gaining just 1pt on us.

Just now, BullyWeeClydeFc said:

Well happier than last week. Last week was a missed opportunity, where as this week was damage limitation, we got lucky and limited the point difference to the opposing teams, gaining just 1pt on us.

mmmm....we are in serious trouble if we lose next week