Clyde Season 23/24

4 hours ago, chas said:

More info please, who what when etc etc. The usual secrets kept from the fans!

If you’re an owner you can ask on the q and a section. The board won’t put out every detail of it and that’s only right. I’m sure something was said that the fans putting money in want to do it anonymously. 

3 hours ago, Brian Carrigan said:

It certainly wouldn't be unlike the Clyde board to do something weird and stupid, but if we're now at the point where they're releasing information to the owners about this individual donating a long-term-strategy-altering amount of money you have to assume the money is all but in the bank.

I wonder if it's going to be one lump sum or a longer term donation p/a or something along those lines?

From the email it looks like will be a commitment drip feed year on year over a long period

The only thing that would make that stand out is if the badge is embroidered on the shirt - which would be a nice touch. It looks like it could, be but it might also be a black outline which is adding a bit of depth to the badge.

ETA: I quite like the numbers on the shorts too but they do seem a bit on the large side.

Edited by Scott-Replay

10 hours ago, FREDDYFRY said:

I actually like the strip. 

Can also add that I don’t really care what we wear as long as we have something worth watching on the park.. couple of proper players might just do that, fingers crossed. 

This.

Promotion (I know...) and they can wear bright orange bibs on skin for all i care.

1 hour ago, Harry Hood Fan Club said:

the fiasco in organising it this season highlights much.

Exactly.

Going into a season where the club has been unable to organise something as simple as 'playing in the correct colours' underlines pretty much everything about how the club is currently being run.

fwiw, the kit is a perfectly serviceable but instantly forgettable away kit. It's fine. Hopefully the club actually is able to sort a bespoke white kit for later in the season as previously promised.

55 minutes ago, FREDDYFRY said:

Its better than the frightening prospect fighting a multi National mega rich sports company in court which seems to be the only other option. 

Is this some kind of joke that's going over my head? I wouldn't call Grangemouth-based RJM Sports 'a multi National mega rich sports company', so I assume it must be.

11 minutes ago, Brian Carrigan said:

Is this some kind of joke that's going over my head? I wouldn't call Grangemouth-based RJM Sports 'a multi National mega rich sports company', so I assume it must be.

The contract I believe is with Puma, and is done through RJM. If we walked away from the contract Puma could sue.