Clyde Season 23/24

12 minutes ago, Pride Of The Clyde said:

I wish him well ell on his recovery and curse his bad luck but at the same time I’m more interested in our own problems and not wasting any of my time thinking of someone we paid all season and aided him with his recovery who then leaves the 1st chance he gets.

Like others I have little interest in Connor Duthie one he left the club l. However,  I disagree he in some way owed Clyde loyalty once his injury was over.

We shouldn't forget, just like Easton, he was injured playing for Clyde. 

He and Easton owed us nothing. 

13 minutes ago, Jaggy Snake said:

The Peterhead preview that was on the official site earlier seems to have been taken down. Hopefully it's not just minor issue and a sign there's actual news to come.

Won't get my hopes up though.

This can only mean one thing - a revised preview to be published in due course with news of at least two more injuries

2 minutes ago, the_bully_wee said:

Additionally, the taboo around betting against your own team is nuts. If the bookies want to price Peterhead at 13/5 then you'd be a fool not to go elbows deep in that. If we win or draw, money well spent!

This. If it bothers you that much, send a% of the profit to the club.

1 minute ago, Jaggy Snake said:

Skybet obviously regretting their pricing with a 50% profit before the match has even started :lol:

Screenshot_20230818_154908_Chrome.jpg

I don't have minerals quite that hard myself, but I've got very much the same happening on my £20 double of Peterhead/QP, who have also shortened over the week. Eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw the odds on Tuesday!

31 minutes ago, Jaggy Snake said:

The Peterhead preview that was on the official site earlier seems to have been taken down. Hopefully it's not just minor issue and a sign there's actual news to come.

Won't get my hopes up though.

It's back - no change.

3 hours ago, SLClyde said:

Jimmy choo new profile.

As a long time forum reader I can assure you that I am nothing to do with that absolute clown

Going by midweek we are probably going to be limited in our options tomorrow so no point droning on about line up but I still have hope. Stenny are a gang and Peterhead couldn't beat them. If we can show grit and determination we can make it hard 

No matter what you think of the team the manager the real manager or the regime let's get behind them tomorrow and give the boys a fighting chance !

3 hours ago, Brian Carrigan said:

How about open your mouth and I'll explode some self-righteous pish where you'd normally pay folk to do it stupit.

There are many reasons that Clyde is a laughing stock in all aspects, and one of them is the attitude of our fans. A Peterhead fan kindly updated us on a former player who's had a horrendous run of things, there's no need to give it the 'I don't cares'.

Well said.No one wants to see any player with a career changing injury.

He looked good when he first came to us and I’m sure I speak for all Clyde fans in wishing Conor a speedy recovery and as a Clyde fan I’ll applaud him if he takes the field against us in the future.

2 hours ago, haufdaft said:

Like others I have little interest in Connor Duthie one he left the club l. However,  I disagree he in some way owed Clyde loyalty once his injury was over.

We shouldn't forget, just like Easton, he was injured playing for Clyde. 

He and Easton owed us nothing. 

How did he sustain a hole in the heart playing for Clyde?

3 hours ago, SLClyde said:

Jimmy choo new profile.

I won’t be slandered in this way as I can’t be mistaken for this pillar of society and at no time have I ever posted anything other than the truth and no one likes that.Peterhead to win tomorrow.Don’t let your heart rule  your mind get your dough on it.I made a right few quid midweek and I don’t feel bad about it one bit and I don’t think mr chairman Duffy of McLean give a shit either.Tomorrow will be another embarrassment and I’m past caring.

31 minutes ago, JIMMY CHOO said:

I won’t be slandered in this way as I can’t be mistaken for this pillar of society and at no time have I ever posted anything other than the truth and no one likes that.Peterhead to win tomorrow.Don’t let your heart rule  your mind get your dough on it.I made a right few quid midweek and I don’t feel bad about it one bit and I don’t think mr chairman Duffy of McLean give a shit either.Tomorrow will be another embarrassment and I’m past caring.

Any chance you could change your profile pic? It's disturbing.